• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your "LOL!" Moments.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Ok, there is a thread on ZD called "your facepalm moments", so I thought it would be a good idea to start up a thread that was quite the opposite (In some cases). All you have to do is say one (or more) of your LOL moments (if anyone isn't that use to text/internet speech, LOL means laugh out loud).

I'll start. On OoT3D I was at Phantom Ganon. I went into the boss room, looked around for a bit and then remembered that you need to go out of the room (or atleast try). I was watching in anticipation as the grate rose, blocking links path, but then I heard P. Ganon's horse! You knoe the sound horses make when the kind of breath out and it makes a prrrrrr sound? Well on the OoT games, it sounds like a fart, so as the fart sound played, link looked back, shocked, and I fell back, laughing!

Jedizora

:right:
I spent 5 hours looking for my glasses, I finally gave up and used my terrible back up omce. I tried printing a document, but when I reached in the printer, I found something that was Most defanatly not Homework. My glasses. To this day I wonder how they got in there.

I was walking with my friend down the hallway in school, and this cute girl was walking towards us. Well, my friend got nervous, and let out a fart because of it. The funny part was that when he farted a little poop came out and rolled out of his shorts onto the floor. The girl screamed and ran away and he was so embarrassed. I was laughing so hard, one of the funnies things I've seen.

H

Honey Pie

I was walking with my friend down the hallway in school, and this cute girl was walking towards us. Well, my friend got nervous, and let out a fart because of it. The funny part was that when he farted a little poop came out and rolled out of his shorts onto the floor. The girl screamed and ran away and he was so embarrassed. I was laughing so hard, one of the funnies things I've seen.

Are you serious?! :lol: That poor kid.

Earier today my parents were trying to set up a Tony Hawk game for my brother and they couldn't figure it out. Then my mom asked me (I was sitting on the bed right next to her) how to do it. I told her "Have you tried magic?" We all broke out laughing.

Not exactly an "lol", more like a funny coincidence. We're having a lesson in social studies about people in the Renaissance, and my teacher brings up Dante, then explains "The Divine Comedy", then explaining what purgatory is. It's like the waiting room where you wait to get to heaven/hell. I have a vision in my head of generic waiting room, except with dead people: elevator music, magazines, a clerk, stuff like that. Then a boy who's desk is near mine says to the girl next to him "Wouldn't it be funny if there were magazines, and elevator music?"

Last edited:

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps

O my gosh thats terrible!o_O
anyways i was in social studdies class and my teacher was outside of her room , so i go under her desk to hide, when she comes in and its been a good 20min. she sits down and i grab her feet and she kicks me right in the stomach, everyone was laughin at me, lol it didnt feel to great

S

Slade

One of my many of my lol moments was when I tried jumping over my brother and we both fell down.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
When I was a kid we had a cat who hated me, and any time I would try to approach her she would run as fast as she could the other way. One day she did that and turned the corner to the kitchen in a full sprint. But my mom was unloading the dishwasher which was right there at the corner, so the dishwasher door was open/down. I saw the cat go around the corner, and then right after that I heard a loud SMACK! :lol:

For the record, she was okay (otherwise I wouldn't have put this in a "LOL moment" thread). My mom said she was dazed for a second from the impact, but quickly shook it off and went around the door.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
On of my LOL moments has to be when I was hanging out with my best friend and him and me were crushing on a hot girl and I pushed him into the pool to go talk to the girl later I did it again to take his gum. I got the girl and my friend got rejected by her because when he went into the pool the water from the splash hit her and she got wet and she was wearing a dress. I laughed so hard I couldn't breath.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Okay, this might be coincidental, but it was hilarious.

There is this moment in iCarly, when they say that the word "Yakama" sounds like someone throwing up.Sohere is the story; my Dad's coworker invited us for dinner. We were sitting at the table with my little bro, drinking apple juice, when we started to talk about this "Yakama" thing. So, I said: " Yakama sounds like someone throwing up. Yahkahma! Yahkahma!" The coworker has a cat and she was nearby. As soon as I said it, the cat started making some funny noises and threw up.

We burst out laughing.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
When Randy Marsh was on the Wheel of Fortune. It is insanely fun! I am actually of the opinion that every time Randy does or says something in a South Park episode the result is true sense of humor, top quality & top notch! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom