• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Lightning Round First Battle

Your first Lightning Round Boss Battle Pick

• Ghirahim (1st fight)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldera

• Moldarach

• Koloktos

• The Imprisoned (1st fight)

• Ghirahim (2nd fight)

• The Imprisoned (2nd fight)

• Tentalus

• Total voters

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I picked The Imprisoned part two because it was the most annoying and hardest boss in the list since Demise was not there. All the rest of the bosses were not too hard so I wanted to get the hard ones done and the easy last.

I pick Koloktos, simply because it's the most time-consuming for me, taking 2:31 at the minimum. I would have thought that I would have picked one of the more difficult battles to get it out of the way, but I'm always dreading the Koloktos battle, so I pick it first.

I pick Koloktos, simply because it's the most time-consuming for me, taking 2:31 at the minimum. I would have thought that I would have picked one of the more difficult battles to get it out of the way, but I'm always dreading the Koloktos battle, so I pick it first.

The first time I faced Koloktos I was scared as hell, I'd seen the pictures of him and and a long atricle about how to defeat him, it did take me about 14 minutes on that first attempt. Now it's probably about 4. As I don't pick it first, I make sure I pick up any hearts I need from the pillars that you can chop down with one of his swords. So apart from that first time, I look forward to battling him.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I picked ghirahim (1st time) and I lost on my 8th battle against the imprisoned (2nd time). The next time I chose Imprisoned (2nd time) first to get it out of the way. I voted that because it was the first time I got a prize. I went and got the heart piece after I got the hylian shield.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Honestly I didn't even care much about the boss rush until I was in hero Mode. There, I usually pick Demise first because it's always a really fun battle!

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Just to start off, you can fight 10 bosses in the lightning round. Even before you get the Hylian Shield. (I know redundant statment) But I always pick Moldarach first. My view on it is you should get try to get the bosses that don't give out hearts first. I never would do Scaldera first because of all those hearts he gives. Imprisoned Second or Thrid form would be the most time consuming though for newcomers and first time through. Get the most difficult, or the one that doesn't give out any hearts first.

Guys....you do realize that if you go to the Lightning Round after defeating Ghirahim for the third time, but before facing Demise, you can do 'Horde Battle' and 'Ghirahim Third Time?'

Anyway, I chose Moldarach, 'cause he was the second easiest for me, (first was Ghirahim first time.)

EDIT: Looked at first post. My bad. :P

Oooh yeah I thought about that!! I found Ghiriham the third time was easier than the second time. I actually enjoyed it!!

But I tried different strategies. I found now to start with Koloktos, because to me there are so many elements, and he killed me every time I didn't choose him first in the Lightning round. The first time I started with him, I got through and got the Hylian shield :)

I start with Tentalus. He's the most tedious out of all the boss fights and the second slowest that I can beat, around 2.5 minutes (in-game clock, not real-time).
The rest can be done under 2 minutes. Koloktos is tedious too but I have fun fighting him because of his sword.

im pretty sure everyone chose Ghirahim first phase without realizing that the dragon picks people for you after by itself .... yeah i learned that the hard way...

Definitely The Imprisoned the Second Time because he seemed to be the most difficult of all and the boss where u take th most damage trying to destroy his toes, and prevent him from climbing platfroms with Groose's bombs, which is fatal if u miss throwing it.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would problably pick The Imprisoned (2nd Battle), because I thought it was the hardest battle out of all of those, due to his shocky feet... >.>

I chose Moldarach, but was something rather random. I was not intending to even battle my way through all the eight bosses to get the shield until later.

The first time I faced Koloktos I was scared as hell, I'd seen the pictures of him and and a long atricle about how to defeat him, it did take me about 14 minutes on that first attempt. Now it's probably about 4. As I don't pick it first, I make sure I pick up any hearts I need from the pillars that you can chop down with one of his swords. So apart from that first time, I look forward to battling him.

The scary part was when in his last phase I kept using the Goddess Sword not the big swords that fell when you use the wip on his arms. So he kept respawning and I began to wonder how much health that thing actually had. Finally I figured out I had to use his own sword to fight it. It was pretty epic but it was scary not knowing what to do before as it kept standing up over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom