• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Lightning Round First Battle

Your first Lightning Round Boss Battle Pick

• Ghirahim (1st fight)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldera

• Moldarach

• Koloktos

• The Imprisoned (1st fight)

• Ghirahim (2nd fight)

• The Imprisoned (2nd fight)

• Tentalus

• Total voters
What do you pick for the Lightning Round first Boss Battle?

I tend to pick either The Imprisoned (2nd fight) or Ghirahim (2nd fight), because I find those two battles the most diffcult and the most time consuming.

(Poll based on the first eight bosses before getting the Hylian Shield)

Just realised the spelling mistake in the thread title, will try and fix it :)

EDIT: can't be bothered to fix it and don't know how, everyone knows what the title is anyway :)

Last edited:
the first time i did the lightning round, i fought Ghirahim (1st battle) because i was only trying to get four wins...... I did it in about 36 seconds :D

R

Return of Ganon

I picked the first Ghirahim fight on my first try since I figured I'd just start at the beginning. The second time, I picked Tentalus, since he gave me the most trouble the first time.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I pick Ancient Automaton: Koloktos because it’s just such a fun and epic Boss…..more or less I only do the Lightning Round Challenge if I feel like fighting him again, as I got both the Hylian Shield and Piece of Heart from it already :yes:

I picked Ghirham (2nd time). I think hes alot easier the 2nd time, especially when he goes to phase 2. The first time you fight him, he rushs to you & attacks with a huge slash that I cant dodge to save Link's life, so I always have to dangerously get close enough to him so he doesnt do that. But the 2nd time I battle Ghirham on phase 2, he jumps out of nowhere & land where you are, so all I have to do to dogde him is wait until hes about to land, then run out of the way. That was so easy I defeated him in a little over a minute.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Guys....you do realize that if you go to the Lightning Round after defeating Ghirahim for the third time, but before facing Demise, you can do 'Horde Battle' and 'Ghirahim Third Time?'

Anyway, I chose Moldarach, 'cause he was the second easiest for me, (first was Ghirahim first time.)

EDIT: Looked at first post. My bad. :P

Koloktos because he's really easy for me, but out of the choices actually one of the more difficult in comparison. tentalus can be dangerous if you miss shooting him in the eye on his third round of deck pounding.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I pick The Imprisoned (2nd time) most of the time. If anything else, I'd go for The Imprisoned (3rd time), but I'd never pick anything else because those two are by far the most annoying bosses to fight. -_-;

M

Mistika99

I chose Ghirahim (1st battle) because that one is the easiest for me.

Fig

The Altruist
My first lightning round battle was with ghirahim (2nd battle). I just loved how he now has two swords and is more fun to battle than the first time you meet him. :)

I always go for Ghirahim (1st battle) and ride my way through the bosses so I can fight him in the correct order. I love that crazy, fabulous weirdo :D

Well it seems Ghirahim (2nd fight) is in the lead so far. I myself voted for that one too. I was rubbish at facing him (at least in the first phase) until the last play through before typing this, I was always waiting for him to throw the little daggers at me so that I could shield bash them back or trying to side-strike him which made the battle take several minutes; now I jump at him and try to jump strike him with a strike to his head then just slash away on him (sometimes striking the little daggers to get rid of them), it cut the time of the fight down to about a minute and a half.

T

TheTiger780

I picked moldarach because he is the easiest by far for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom