• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your least favorite SpongeBob episode

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Nearly everything after season 4.

Hell, only half of season 4 was any good (though Krusty Towers is one of my favorite episodes TBF).

If we want an episode that isn’t easy pickings, season 2s “Dumped” was just painful to watch. Not a single thing in this episode was funny, just depressing. When I rewatched the first 4 seasons a few months back, this is one of the only episodes I skipped just due to how awful it is.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
OH YEA THE RIPPED PANTS ONE IS ALSO SO BAD
Really? Ripped Pants was never my favorite, but I’ve never heard anyone call it bad.

Actually, I just looked through the full list of season one episodes, and I’d also like to add “Squeaky Boots” for how damn annoying it is, and “I was a teenage Gary” for how uncomfortable it made me feel while watching it. Animal abuse isn’t funny folks.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Waiting is the worst episode of SpongeBob Squarepants, hands down, no contest, end of discussion.

SpongeBob and Patrick spend all morning waiting for a toy in the mail. When it arrives, SpongeBob and Patrick act like babies when their toy “breaks” and Squidward has to come and “fix” it.

Whoever came up with that little segment between otherwise decent episodes should’ve been banned from creating another story idea ever again.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Actually, I just looked through the full list of season one episodes, and I’d also like to add “Squeaky Boots” for how damn annoying it is

I agree that episode is kinda meh, although it is a gigantic parody of The Tell-tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe. I have to say All that glitters wasn't that funny, until the end. Seriously why did they make Spongebob so damn melodramatic, seriously that is against his rather chipper repartee and or his raison d'être. Of course I could be overanalyzing that episode, but all I can say is that episode was too much drama not enough comedy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom