• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your least favorite SpongeBob episode

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I, like most people, really enjoy SpongeBob. It’s just a very entertaining show. However, there are also some episodes that I just really don’t like. I wanted to know what your least favorite episode of SpongeBob is. My least favorite episode is SpongeBob, You’re Fired. The episode just drags on and is very boring until the second half. It feels like it’s filled with padding and I just can’t find it enjoyable to watch.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Texas comes to mind, I don't appreciate my state being mocked like that. A case could be made that it's just a kid show or whatever, but Texas is something I kinda take personally. Maybe it's a me problem.

One that gets a lot of undeserved hate tho is Choir Bois. The complaints that there's no real plot are valid complaints, but I think the gags in it make up for that.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
All That Glitters, being really the point where the show's quality just took a massive drop in season 4. But that's not even the worst out there now, but I don't watch the new episodes, so.
Yeah, this was one of the first I remember seeing and thinking, "ok, this doesn't feel the same". But the one I remember least fondly is The Best Day Ever, it was going to release around my birthday, and they hyped it up. I kept thinking maybe the show would get good again, but after I saw this one I was finally done. I'd still watch episodes only because a crappy Spongebob episode was still better than watching other things.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Yeah, this was one of the first I remember seeing and thinking, "ok, this doesn't feel the same". But the one I remember least fondly is The Best Day Ever, it was going to release around my birthday, and they hyped it up. I kept thinking maybe the show would get good again, but after I saw this one I was finally done. I'd still watch episodes only because a crappy Spongebob episode was still better than watching other things.
they had a really and habit of hyping up specials that ended up being bad or underwhelming, like atlantis squarepantis and truth or square

I remember I went to a middle school dance to hang out with my best friend and we, being the memers in crime we were, left early just to catch the premiere of Best Day Ever. Totally not worth it, lmfao.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
they had a really and habit of hyping up specials that ended up being bad or underwhelming, like atlantis squarepantis and truth or square
The western themed one comes to mind as well. Actually I think pretty much every special they did was hyped to some degree.

I feel like the only half decent one was Where's Gary.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
One of the more recent ones I think, don't remember the title but it involved a lemonade stand that wasn't selling well, and then squidward accidentally inked into the lemonade and it made it good, so spongebob and patrick went around scaring the expletive out of him all day to force him to produce more ink. It was just really uncomfortable to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom