• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Your Least Favorite Part of the Game.

Mikepoke101

Just Chilling.
I know it's worded funny but to be honest what is your least favorite part of the game? My least favorite part was the shadow temple. I found the temple to be too simple and short for my liking. I really dislike the dullness of this temple and thought they could have stepped up the challenge abit. But what about you guys? What was your least favorite part of Ocarina of Time?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My least favourite part is the ice cavern. I detest Ice areas as I hate slipping on the ice and I hate being frozen by enemies ,especially Ice Keese. Although I must admit the room with the white wolfos at the end of the cavern is very pretty and I enjoy that part.

The water temple was so horrible. Running around constantly changing the water level was a pain. Dark Link was a complete failure. Every time you hit him you like "He died!" but he the respawns instantly. I hate Morpha so badly. They gave you a pain in the butt and this is what you have to defeat for doing it? The river with vortexes was also very annoying. They might as well put a blue tekite as the boss because Morpha is no harder than one. I hate how iron boots were to be equiped. Why even have the longshot since all games after it has hookshots with the chain of a longshot. Majora's Mask especially.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
There's actually no part of the game I don't like. Even on my first playthrough. If I had to choose, I guess the inside of the Deku Tree or Dodongo's Cavern just for being simple and basic. Nothing unusual from early areas.

I agree with Maikeru, I enjoy every part of the game. In my opinion, every part of Ocarina of Time is amazing, and the only reason to dislike anything would be that the first three dungeons are too easy, but you need to remember that this was the first 3D Zelda, so they needed to make them simple to acclimate people to puzzle solving and combat in 3 dimensions.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
On the first time I played it it was the Bottom Of the Well, and in my second time around it most likely the having to watch all the cutscenes again.

I did not like the bottom of the well, for one simple reason: I did not understand how to get the stupid eye of truth.... So i memorized every stupid hole in the ground and randomly ran into walls to get through.... And i had to fight that stupid zombie every time i fell down, i HATE zombies....

Since i don't like zombies i don't like Castle town....

But everything else was just a joy :D

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Forest Temple... Music always creeps me out :(
And when Zelda talks about the godesses.. SOOOO boring..

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My least favorite part of OoT was the cutscene after beating Phantom Ganon. Listening to Saria with her 'sage talk' just made me want to rage as it crushed my fanservice as well as proved to be...well, boring.

I'm going to toss in a vote for Jabu Jabu's Belly simply for having to babysit Ruto for half the dungeon.

And another vote for Navi in Master Quest, especially in OoT3D. I've already beaten the game, I don't need someone telling me how to press A to grab a block!

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I would have to say inside Jabu Jabu's belly. I hate those jellyfish like enemies and I hate the idea of a stomach as a dungeon. Seriously, who has a dungeon in their belly?! But there's one other thing I hate most of all about that dungeon... "Carry me here! Carry me there! I'm not moving unless you carry me!" God Princess Ruto is such a brat! lol

F

Freezer

I hated the boss in the forest temple Shadow Ganon. He was so annoying. Always coming out of the pictures and throwing spears of lightning in the ground to hurt you that always failed because you go into a corner. He was annoying. and the whole temple was annoying to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom