• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your job fits what game

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
"Allow me to explain to you this complexity of this topic. I find it rather impossible to place all my input in such a small line of text and call it a title for a thread. Now that won't be fitting at all now would it not?"

Okay, why so serious? :P
What game would be your perfect fit when it comes to your job? And I mean a real job or study but not a job or occupation you desire. I sort the mail in the morning and I deliver the mail right after I'm done sorting. We all know the mini game you had to play on Dragon Roost Island and the Rito deliver the mail. So TWW would've been my perfect fit.
What about you? Does your job or study fit any game? Or in case you don't work or study (anymore) what past job/study would fit what game?

Umm...

Hmm, I've had so many jobs. But my favourite is my seasonal job where I help out with festivals on the beach...

Hmm... Well if I help at festivals there always rides and games and sometimes fireworks.

Maybe Majora's Mask? There was a celebration/festival in Clock Town...

Oh!! The Minish Cap! That game starts out with a nice festival!

Minish Cap suits my job.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hmm probably surgical simulator VR. Though I don't dissect aliens or people in the back of moving ambulances I am a Podiatrist and I use a scalpel on people very often so that game is the closest you'd be able to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom