• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your ideal career

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
It's not just a dream, it's the real deal!!!

I'm currently a performing/recording artist in the town I live in. I'm hoping to make enough money someday to move away to a european country and hopefully tour so I can travel all over the world!!!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Always been more of a creative mind and interested in stuff like music, film, litterature, etc. so making a living as a musician or film director would be pretty neat. Same with training and more physical stuff, being a professional footballer/swimmer or personal trainer / fitness model would be a dream too.

Stuck as a structural engineer (+ part time bartender) atm

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
My Ideal career is something I do in my spare time, which is produce/engineer bands when they record. Its the only thing I went too school for, and I'm damn good at it, but you know.... I live in Ohio. So its nothing more than a hobby these days.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
It's not just a dream, it's the real deal!!!

I'm currently a performing/recording artist in the town I live in. I'm hoping to make enough money someday to move away to a european country and hopefully tour so I can travel all over the world!!!

can you tell me how to life

ILU

i luv u
Ideally, I'd just want to be an artist. Work on my own in silence and comfort. Not one that takes commissions, just one that draws whenever/whatever and is decent enough to make a living off of it.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
To be honest, I'm 24, working a pretty flipping good banking job. I still don't know what I really want to do with my life though. I'll continue to treat whatever job I have as my career until I figure things out. I seems to be working for me.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I have a few things in mind. I've never really known what I want to do properly. I kind of wish I could become a nurse but that dream is out of reach for now- I would consider doing it for sure in the future though. I'm going to study media though so I pretty much have all options open to me - I'd either want to do writing of some sort, screenwriting for example, but realistically I'm probably going into copywriting first or publishing, both of which I'm very interested in. I'm the sort of person who plans to have my fingers in a lot of pies throughout my life- I want to try everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom