• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Your Household Zelda Items

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Hello fellow Zelda Dungeoners. So, what items do you have around your house that look like Zelda items. Explain how\where you got these items. Don't forget to post a picture or two of it for us to see. If you can't post a picture at the moment, say so and post it when you can. Don't forget to leave a funny or serious item description, example: "You got the Magical Pencil! Looks like it never runs out of lead." They can even be ones that you have made. Keep posting your pictures in one post, that way even thing is in order and everyone doesn't have 50 posts here. Don't forget to fill in the "Reason For Editing" box. Have fun.

I have a bottle that held Root Beer. I bought it at a car show. And I must say, those Hot Rods were hot. LOL! Twilight Princess is put next to it for size comparison.

gTIUd6x.jpg

You got a bottle of Red Potion!
Hmmm.... Looks like blood...

You got a Green Potion!
This stuff is made from the strange
substances under your sink...

You got a Blue Potion!
This stuff smells like soap...

[more coming soon]

Last edited:

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Awesome idea!

31732-masks.jpg

"You got the deku mask! This mask contains the spirit of a fallen deku."
"You got the goron mask! This mask contains the spirit of a fallen goron."
"You got the zora mask! This mask contains the spirit of a fallen zora."

Made them. Not as impressive as what other people have made though.

31731-charm.jpg

"You got the loftwing charm! This charm looks exactly like your loftwing. Keep it safe, it might come in handy someday."

Made it. Pony beads and ribbon.

31734-sword.jpg

"You got the knight's sword! This sword is a Skyloft knight's most trusty weapon."

Made it. PVC pipe, pipe insulation, duct tape.

31733-shield.jpg

"You got the reinforced iron shield! It's durable and won't burn, but is weak against electricity. As tradition requires, the dye used on it is the same color as your loftwing."

Made it. Cardboard, duct tape.

31730-boomerang.jpg

"You got the flame boomerang! This boomerang contains the power of a fire spirit."

I don't know where this thing came from, I have it laying around and I thought it looked like a Zelda item...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom