• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Gaming Setup, Let Me See It.

Hey y'all, so I thought maybe it would be cool to show off our systems, (or for you Nintendo fanboys, your Wiis) right now this is how it looks minus my handhelds.

538660_188731054587926_1304442804_n.jpg

Pretty nifty? Reason I have the three current gens is because I did a lot of articles and reviews for school/blogging/work etc etc etc. So I had to buy a XBOX 360 by force. The other systems I can deal with though, oh and the reason I have two Wiis is because even though I don't really like the system the little white one at the end has sentimental value even though it can't play games anymore.
My grandma waited in line without me knowing and got it for me for Christmas even though I was going to get it myself. Don't worry though, everyone let her into the front of the line which was really cool.
Also it has all the virtual console games I purchased over time.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've got all my consoles spread throughout different rooms in different houses.

House 1 has a 360 and a Wii in the living room.
House 2 has got a Playstation and Gamecube in my room, and a Wii in the living room.

Regarding Portables, I've got a GBA SP, DS Lite and 3DS.

Pics? Can't be stuffed. Maybe later.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
I only have Nintendo systems. :)

Game Boy Color x 2
Game Boy Advance SP
Nintendo DS
DS Lite
3DS
Wii

I used to have a GameCube as well, but I sold it when I bought the Wii.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Pics later, but I have a laptop that can play a few titles, a GameCube, a Nintendo DS, 2x GBAs, 1x GBASP, and an Xbox 360 Arcade.

Dan

Well feral I went through the effort of taking pictures just for you and this thread !

So getting the bulk out of the way this is my retro room, where all ze classic old consoles are stored (that xbox is in there because ... I hate xbox and it stays hidden away)
1retro.png

Yes there a five megadrives in that picture because you can never have too many megadrives.

2retro.png

Sega master system with the ever so fun... (heh) gauntlet inside it. saturn controller next to it because...

3retro.png

The saturn is kept underneath the table so the controllers are put on top, yes as you will notice dust is a ***** in this house. Underneath the saturn is one of two desktops pc's

6classic.png

Zx spectrum it plays tape games, yey !

5modern.png

The PS2 what more has to be said about this !

4modern.png

The wii and PS3 and underneath the wii is my main desktop for gaming

I also have a second wii and xbox360 but there downstairs and I am ******** so I'm not aloud down stairs or else I'll fall down them and break my nose or something.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Not sure where my camera is. But I mainly use a 360. My Wii is off to the side, and everything else that's not a handheld is in storage. For my 360 I use a large gaming stand that has storage for games on shelves. On the top I put the 360. On its side. To everyone else in here that has a 360, if you're placing a 360 vertically, don't. That's a very bad thing to do. The 360 has nothing to hold disks in place. When you have it vertical, the slightest bump will knock a disk out of its track and cause damage to it and possibly your 360 as well. Always lay it flat horizontal. ALWAYS. And don't make excuses that there's no room. There's always room if you want to avoid paying to replace a $60 disk.

ChuyMasta

Starved Stripper Knight
Before:
IMAG0227.jpg

Now:
IMAG0384.jpg

Had to do some minor re-arrangements. Hid the cables, lowered the TV, etc.
Wii only for the moment. Can't wait to get a new console by the end of this year....are U ready?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom