• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Fuuu.. moments while gaming.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I have a lot of annoying/surprising moments when I play video games. Most of them are from Mariokart and MW multi player. To start:
  • I had almost killed my buddy in MW his health was almost zero. His screen was blood shot. suddenly he shoots some cans containing gasoline behind me it bursts and I die instantly
  • In MKWii , peach beach I was already pretty pissed of cuz TWO spiny shells hit me in two laps. During the final lap when I was in second and about to overtake the first player a third spiny shell hits me and I end up in 6th place
  • During Koloktos battle.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
It was certainly surprising.

I started up one Warframe level solo but with an open multiplayer lobby so other players could join.

I had proceeded to run down some stairs with an explosive barrel in front of me.

In the span of a second, all three other players spawned in and proceeded to run ahead down the stairs in front of me.

I hadn't even realized anyone had joined, and at that exact instant, for no reason I accidentally took a shot that detonated the barrel, instantly KOing all three players who fell in a pile on the stairs in front of me.

It was a simple matter to revive them and move on, but it was funny af :wynaut:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Every game during MW. The game sucks, but I love it!
Yea. me too I like the multi player mode. I would have about 100X more fun than single player mode.

Today I used a volcanion in pokémon showdown
Vol vs Celesteela. Flamethrower fainted
Vs Magmortar Hydro pump, fainted
vs some mouse like water pokémon it used hydro pump, water absorb,I use Hidden power electric fainted
the opponent had only one pokémon Chansey. It single handedly killed all four of my pokémon and I LOST?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
a couple instances where my friend grinded for me in persona 4 w/o saving, and by some awful stroke of misfortune gets one shotted by some pinhead enemy at the start of a battle, causing a game over

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D the boss of World 6 is impossible for me to beat at my skill level. So I give up on this game forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom