• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Four Sword Adventures (if applicable)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Both Four Swords games are a bit tough to play multiplayer mostly b/c you have to go out of your way to to actually do so. For those of you who have, I'm curious to know what your experiences are w/ these games. Was it tough to manage? How are your memories playing these games? Also you can mention Tri Force Heroes if you played that w/ friends.

I actually did manage to play both. W/ Four Swords on GBA, I found out my friend also had Link to the Past w/ Four Swords and a gba link cable during 12th grade. So for a couple weeks, me and him played it multiplayer during lunch, and it was an absolute blast. Mostly since we had to balance out being cooperative and trolling each other, and of course the rupee count. The only downside is we were w/ a couple of our other friends while we were playing, and it would've been so great if one or two of them were able to join us. Side note: kinda funny that were playing it on gba even though the anniversary edition on the eshop was already a thing.

As for FSA, my first time playing it was actually when I was a kid, but single player course. I didn't get far in it purely b/c I hated that you couldn't save until you finish a level, so I just ended up giving it to my friend. But fast forward to last year in fact, I found out one of friends had the gba to gamecube link cable, and I've been having my own link cable since childhood. So him and I and another friend got together to play FSA via the Wii. Soon after I decided to get another link cable for that 3rd friend to play since I had another gba lying around. And it was definitely a great time for the 3 of us to have played this game. Unfortunately we haven't finished it yet b/c things got pretty busy, but if you have the right friend(s) to play these games w/, they really are a fun time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom