• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Your Fortune for Today

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
So, between being distracted chasing rabbits and visiting poor ol' Linebeck's grave, I visited the Ocean Realm for the first time today and met the Wise Woman in that little seaside village I will probably not spell right if I try.

I was caught off-guard by the "speak into the microphone" feature. I know that part of her "fortune" was to give you directions as to how to get Carben's attention, but part of it was asking what gender you were (felt weird saying "girl" while playing Link), asking your eye-color and asking what your sign was.

When I gave the eye-color answer (green) I got "Just like my father's." When I yelped "Cancer" into the microphone, I was told that I had the sign of an "ingenious inventor."

Did anyone else get any different? I'm wondering if the setup is the same answer every time or if there's a different cute, positive saying for different answers. In other words, I want to know if any brown-eyed Leos or whatever got my same answer or if they got anything different.

I know the kid who asks you if he/she's "cute" or "plain" reacts differently. The first time, I said "cute." When I came back to the village later and was farting around, I said, loud and clear into the microphone "ugly!" (taking a third option) and was called rude for it.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I think it is random, no matter what you say, for the fortune.
I've blown raspberries into it and gotten different results each time.

As for the kid, I think It listens for cute and ugly possibly.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I always say, boy, blue, and and Sagittarius. And always, I get "Of course" "Like my mother" and "The sign of a brilliant thinker".

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I agree, it's awkward being a she and playing a he xD

But I said brown for eye color, and the fortune teller compared me to her brother. Not sure what she said for the other part, but I think it was something to do with being a dreamer. I'm Aries btw.

The kid listens for "cute" and "plain". Tried both options, never tried ugly.

And the village name? Papuchia.

I think it's based on the same because I got "just like my mother" when I told her brown eyes. Then I talked to her again and told her brown eyes, she told me "just like my aunt"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom