• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your First Pokemon

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I was seven or eight, and a random kid left his old Gameboy and Pokemon Crystal Version at my house. So, of course, I deleted his file and made my own. He never came for the game or gameboy, and I played that like there was no tomorrow. I love playing through SoulSilver and reliving moments of Crystal. Ah, the wonders...

Crusnikbat

Professional Dork
My first Pokemon was Squirtle when I was playing my dad's Pokemon Blue. I was 6, so I had no idea what I was doing. :3

Claire

The Geekette
I was introduced to Pokemon through the anime first, then the games. My mom was fairly strict about video games and she still doesn't like them, but she doesn't restrict them now (yay college!). Pikachu was the first pokemon I most likely laid eyes on.. since pikachu was everyone in the store and advertisements. I first played FireRed, which honestly was about 7 years ago. I picked squirtle as my starter then.

Pikacondon

Title.
My first pokemon was a mudkip, in Emerand. I was in first grade, when pokemon 3rd gen(hoenn) was brand new.....my emerald may be gone, along with mudkip(then Swampert), but i'm still waiting for a Deep Ruby/Shining Sapphire/Glowing emerald remake or something. MUDKIP SHALL RETURN...someday.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I was introduced by my sister. She gave me her pokemon sapphire when she bought her pokemon Emerald. She helped me out & told me all about it. I think her friends helped me to. I ended up picking the same pokemon she picked: Mudkip.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Pikachu. I was five or six and spent all of my Christmas money on a Gameboy Color and the newly released Pokemon Yellow Version. And that night I was completely dismayed to be swept by Brock, but I trained and trained for months and eventually beat the game with a level 81 Pikachu.

P

piraka12

the serie is what i saw at first but i didn't know of the games back then it was only later when i got pokemon stadium i started more in pokemon but it was then already realy old

W

water16dragon

Mine was a Charmander plush doll :D I still have it and I got in 1999

first pokemon thing i ever saw was pikachu. first game i got was sapphire, and i picked mudkip as my starter because i knew i liked water

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I got into Pokemon at the very beginning of it's launch. I remember seeing the anime, particularly the episode with Sabrina's Kadabra versus Ash's Pikachu. Aside from that, the first in-game Pokemon I remember was on my friends Pokemon Red. He had a Charmander and I remember it being so cool when it evolved into Charmeleon. For whatever reason we were playing it when we went to the beach together. I was about 7 or so at the time. Even in Ireland it was popular, and I bought a few of the cards there and got a Pikachu.

i wasn't even born when pokemon came out, but when it did my older brothers went crazy over it with pokemon cards and everything. so naturally, i grew up with it since i was born

My first pokemon experience was with the anime. After it I bought some magazines about it and after a long time I finally bought my first pokemon game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom