• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your First Pokemon

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Well, when I was young I always used to watch my brother playing pokémon red, untill he gave it to my cousin, who lost it, then my other brother started collecting the cards, and when he got bored of them, he gave them to me ( as he and my family seem to do with everything they can't find use for )
I then got my first pokémon game ( rather late on but ), it was pokémon diamond, I loved wandering around with my cute little Chimchar, it was so fun! Nowadays, that Chimchar is a lvl 100 Infernape, still hanging around in my pokémon platinum boxes.

My mom bought me my first Pokemon cards and I got a Holographic Richu, and traded it for a Holographic Blastoise 1st edition

Pikachu was the first Pokemon I ever saw, seeing as he's everywhere. Later on I watched my cousin play Diamond and Pearl but I always seemed to just watch him walk around. Eventually I borrowed Diamond from a friend, and my first Pokemon was Chimchar. My first Pokemon game I bought myself was HeartGold where I chose Chikorita.

I watched the anime first, I think it even was from the beginning.
Much later someone gave me a card as a present. Probably Pikachu, but that was so many years ago, I can't really remember.
My first Pokemon-game was gold and I chose Chikorita :)

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Umbreon and Espeon, I think the fist game I played was coloseum haha. If it wasnt that it would be a squirtle because of Fire-Red.

H

hero of wind 1

I learnt about it from my friend and loved it totodile rules

I remember my first game was pokemon blue. I got it for my birthday and I picked Squirtle as my starter. I got my first pack of cards at Target. The olny card I remember from that pack was a Beedrill.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I used to watch the show when I was like 3 or 4 years old. When I was about 6 or 7 my cousins gave me all of their old Pokemon cards - about 400 of them :D

I remember when i moved to Costa Rica awhile back, My friend that I haven't seen in 6 years lived in California. My Dad went up to California to get some stuff that we left there, and he visited my friend, and when he came back, my Dad gave me a Kyogre Pokemon card from my friend. Needless to say I was ecstatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom