• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your first M-rated game

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I’m gonna answer when was my first MA rated game, since my country rates games differently and our R rating equivalent (18+) for games only came into law recently (2013) and by then I was of legal age already.

The first one I owned was when I was around 12/13 my mom bought a GCN from some guy at work that came with a whole bunch of games. Within those games was my first which goes to the GCN release of Ghost Recon, which I very much enjoyed.

The first one I ever played was when I was 12. Parents never knew about that one ‘cause it was at a friend’s house. The game, which still remains a favourite of mine to this day is the first F.E.A.R. game. I love everything about it and wish they would do a remaster and un**** up the horrible sequels.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I’m gonna answer when was my first MA rated game, since my country rates games differently and our R rating equivalent (18+) for games only came into law recently (2013) and by then I was of legal age already.

The first one I owned was when I was around 12/13 my mom bought a GCN from some guy at work that came with a whole bunch of games. Within those games was my first which goes to the GCN release of Ghost Recon, which I very much enjoyed.

The first one I ever played was when I was 12. Parents never knew about that one ‘cause it was at a friend’s house. The game, which still remains a favourite of mine to this day is the first F.E.A.R. game. I love everything about it and wish they would do a remaster and un**** up the horrible sequels.
The first FEAR game is incredible, that's just facts.

NastyLesley

Goth catboy thingy
I believe I was 14 when I pirated Mortal Kombat 4 and started playing it on Project64. I was very squeamish back in those days, blood and gore repulsed me but I wanted to push my limits and see what I could put up with.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm pretty sure it was Mortal Kombat which I used to play with my older cousins when I was like 4 or 5 years old. By myself, it was Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I shouldn't have even had the game, but a neighbor gave me his PS2 before he moved away and it had a disc with multiple PS2 games on it, and San Andreas was one of them.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm not exactly sure but I think it was Canis Canem Edit (also known as Bully in some other regions) on the PS2. A game about another James with the nickname Jimmy but who caused significantly more mischief than I ever did when I was at school.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Quake 2. I spent a lot of time watching my dad play it and then he finally allowed me to give it a shot. He turned the blood off, but it didn't change the experience very much. It set my preference for faster paced games.

ZeldaFanatic64

Infrequently active ZD member
I think it was GTA V. I first played it when I was 12, but I didn't do much in the game anyways. I also watched my older brother play Conker's Bad Fur Day when I was younger, but I left the room shortly after because I didn't like the swearing, haha.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Friday the 13th. I don't know what console it was. It belonged to my sister. I was 17 years old.
People got killed by Jason but he was shapeshifting into one of the villagers. You had to find him before all the villagers were dead. You had to hit a villager once to reveal Jason. If you gave them more hits you would end up killing them. So my sister and me liked that and we ended up doing the job for Jason instead : D
So our main goal was to kill as many villagers without accidentally revealing Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom