• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your First Forum

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The first forum I ever joined was a Naruto forum way back when I can't remember. I never made a single post there, actually. XD I just signed up and got lost and never came back.

The first forum I joined that I was actually active on was... ZeldaDungeon! Yeah, back in August last year I joined and actually posted quite a bit here. Granted most of those posts were pretty bad, admittedly, but I straightened up.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
My first forum was on insidegamer.nl, a Dutch game website. I still visit the main site to check news about games and watch some discussion videos, but I don't check the forums anymore. It was not very friendly and just not my type of forums. My first English forum was ZD.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
My first forum was um.... drumdogs.

I was pretty active there for about a year. Ended up with around 300(?) posts. It was a forum for percussionists and a really great one, but I wasn't all that knowledgeable and I started to see the same things over and over again, so I got a lil' bored :/ Also, most users were drum set players and not well rounded percussionists. I was more interested in orchestral/ensemble percussion, but that's not 'cool' over there.

My first forum was a terrible choice. It was Zelda Universe and I never really had any experience on how to have an internet social life. I was only twelve and got banned within a month of joining. I wouldn't say I necessarily spammed, but I just didn't have the mind I do now. I am much happier here because I don't get claustrophobic--ZU is just too huge a community for me.

Beeker

Wild Card
*Points to the banner at the top of the page*

Yep, ZeldaDungeon is my first forum. And the only forum I really go on.:sweat:
I looked around at other Zelda forum sites before joining, and stumbled upon this one. Let's just say I enjoyed that I made the choice to come here. Good sized community, and friendly too, I love it. =D

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
My first forum was Harry Potter Dialogue Centre. It's almost dead now. Probably because the mods are too strict and Harry Potter is basically over You can't post a link to ANY sites. Not even talk about them. The avatars are too small (50X50) and there are no signatures. I've had three user names there (theflyingeyrie, theflyingkitty, and icekit). I have 1,457 posts on there.

G

geralt

my first forum was Gamefaq.
i am not on that forum anymore and have other forums now.

My first was the forum at Lissa Explains it All, a site for kids to learn HTML. I joined in, what, 2001? Something like that. I was there for years. Was a moderator for a while, too.

I've joined (and hosted) a number of different one since then.

Mine was gamefaqs. I am known as zack125... funny enough. I'm not that active there but I did post 8 reviews for the past 2 years.

In 2007 on gamefaqs, there was a small incident that caught my interest in the invisionfree forums, although I only stayed for about 2-3 months.

I also have an account on gametrailers.com but I rarely post in the forums. I'm only interested in the videos. However, some of the topics I create here at ZD is because I saw it first on gametrailers and I want to pass it on here.

Finally, there is Zelda Dungeon. This is the only fan-made site that I still post even though I don't post on it that often. I won't leave anytime soon.

i definatly started using forums when i had a nexopia account.
before that i think it was a green day forum i think... or just a normal site thing
but now all i use is ZD :D
i love this forum, my boyfriend and roommate have been wanting to get me into other gaming forums but i like this one the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom