• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your first ever hatched shiny

Xa

The Phoenix reborn
So I am trying for a shiny Ralts with breeding. My question is: What pokemon was your first hatched/bred shiny.

My first hatched shiny was a baby Growlithe. I remember being kind of shocked because in all my years playing the games I had never encountered any shiny pokemon before. It was a big moment for me. :) That was a few years ago. Since then I've also hatched a shiny Froakie and Mismagius.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
My first hatched shiny was Venipede. I had shiny Scolipede in my White 2 version and I loved it to bits. But then my sister traded it for loads of legendary pokemons ( which were kinda rare in Gen 5). I missed the beautiful color of shiny Scolipede, so I bred one in my X version.
I have also hatched shiny Vulpix with it's Hidden ability.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Majority of Gen 1 and maybe 15 others spaced around, i'd love to get a complete shiny dex one day, but unfortunately it's impossible, no legitimate way to get Shiny Arceus or a few others.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I've never found a shiny before. Period.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I've never found a shiny before. Period.

X/Y onwards gives you a shiny charm to boost shiny rates... shame you need to have seen ALL pokemon beforehand, also the Masuda Method can help with shiny rates, if i remember it's a 1 in 8162 chance to get a shiny, a combination of shiny charm and Masuda brings it down to around 1 in 3500 chance. In other words damn you ish gonna be working lawng and hard, At this point i'm considering just pulling a cheat outta mah butt to turn ALL pokes shiny.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
My first hatched shiny was a Shiny Phione. I was bored and decided to mass produce phione for the wonder trade. Then I suddenly got a shiney and was shocked. Then I kept it and then went to breed a shiny bulbasaur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom