• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favourite Looking Place in Any Zelda Game

D

DarkJinjo

It's a tough choice for me, but I'm going to go with Clock Town because I enjoyed it's atmosphere the most. The music, NPCs and town layout was very good imo.

Punktion2

The Everchosen
My favourite zelda place is the room with the grave of the Zora king in TP where you get the zora armor. Its just beautiful.

In the original Ocarina of Time, I always liked the chamber where you pick up the iron boots. The effect with the three transparent layers of sparkles on the walls was really cool.

In OoT3D, the hidden chamber you bomb open at the entrance to the Sacred Forest Meadow was simply beautiful. Tiny, but beautiful.

that's true, who else remembers that first sunset in Oot in hyrule field, sure it's nowhere near as graphically impressive as tp but I'd never seen anything like it before, I remember being in absolute awe...before I got chased by stalchildren to lon lon ranch and murdered by crows ^^;
I would always stand outside of Kakariko Villaige until it was sunset and then run up in there so I could walk around in pretty sunset lighting. :)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Fishing Hole in TP.

Best place to relax and unwind. And I do love Spring in that place it relaxes me a lot. ;) Who does not love the Sakuras and the calming music and the splash of water, the simple life of fishing temporarily forgetting the fact that 2 worlds are on your shoulders and the fate of the entire world is on your hands

Conor

the over analysing guy
Lake Hylia and Zora's domain are close 2nd and 3rds for me as well, I really like water themed things, aesthetically speaking, anyway *remembers super mario bros. 3 and sobs*

ENA-three!

the man from mars
for me, id have to say on top of sarias house in oot. i just like the kokiri forest with all the kokiris walking around n what not.

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
Pretty much what Hero of Wheels said. After defeating Ganondorf on the top of the tower... It looks absolutely amazing. It's hands down a fantastic design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom