• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favourite Looking Place in Any Zelda Game

Conor

the over analysing guy
The title says it all, what place in zelda have you always particularly liked? the fairy fountains? zora's domain? the bridge of eldin? post them here and give reasons why :)
my personal favourite is the room in the ice cavern where you learn the serenade of water, everything about that area is just right in my opinion, I like the serenade of water quite a lot so that probably adds to my reasoning here...what about you?

I like the Deku Palace and the swamp in Majoras Mask. Very colorful. Well, I guess if I was going by color, I could also say the final boss battle room.

Zora's Domain, in any Zelda game. More specifically, in Twilight Princess. The whole atmosphere is just stunning. Also, I love the area with the waterfall outside the actual throne room.

Conor

the over analysing guy
Zora's domain in tp was a close second for me, I've always had a thing for waterfalls, and the one in zora's domain is gorgeous

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Zora's Domain in TP..
Beautiful view.. If there were 50 more Zora's and a few shops.. Kinda like a city.. I would have been there 24/7 :)

That kinda ruined balcony-like view near Hyrule Castle overlooking a bridge in TP.
At sunset.
That was magnificent.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zora's Domain of TP, future Zora's Domain of OoT, Ikana Valley of MM, Eldin Bridge of TP...I love a lot of the scenery, actually. I don't have much of a favorite, as lots of places in the Zelda series are just awe inspiring I guess.

Conor

the over analysing guy
that's true, who else remembers that first sunset in Oot in hyrule field, sure it's nowhere near as graphically impressive as tp but I'd never seen anything like it before, I remember being in absolute awe...before I got chased by stalchildren to lon lon ranch and murdered by crows ^^;

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
I loved the Clock Town in MM, Zora Cape, and the Swamp...In OoT I loved Zora's domain (be it in the past or future), I liked Lake Hylia and The Kokirir Forest. Each place had either neat graphcs/colours, interesting characters and/or plot ties and you could generally find something fun to do in each place. Look at all the shops and NPC interactions in Clock Town, or the fishing at Lake Hylia :) Those places always had some fun game or event in store.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
For the Beautiful View: Zora's Domain in Twilight Princess. It just looked really nice, I don't know how much more I can say about that.

For the Cool View: The inside of Arbiter's Grounds: I thought the entire temple was cool and looked very well done.

A little odd that Wind Waker isn't in there, since it has been my favorite art style, well, until I saw Skyward Sword.

One of mine is in Wind Waker.

Its when im sailing around the Great sea there is so much to see the sea is calm then it gets more rough,the music changes its gets dark and then light.
Also by sailing over every square you get to see lots of other islands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom