• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Merch!!

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
All I really have are Zelda games, so no other mercandise really. But I guess my best would be the Skyward Sword bundle pack and the Ocarina of Time 3DS bundle.

My collection screen is currently empty... I do plan to eventually make master sword and hylian shield replicas. Don't want to drop $60 a piece for the really nice ones. I'm good wig woodworking anyway so I might as well put my skills to use.

Last edited:
My favorite merch would probably be the games;if that doesn't count, I would say the legend of Zelda soundtrack that comes with Skyward sword collectors edition.

Darklinkrules45

Bow Down to the Dark Lord
My Zelda gold Wii remote. it's so cool! i am also trying to get my grandma to make my a shirt with the hylian crest on it. My grandma is a really great sewer. so that's why i'm asking her.

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
The manga's and my wallet its awesome because it has the hyurle crest on it not sewed on but like a big piece is awesome oh and my posters that will arrive soon. any one wanna trade a tp poster for a ocarina of time one?

My Zelda gold Wii remote. it's so cool!

do-want-link.jpg

Attachments

• do-want-link.jpg
    do-want-link.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom