• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Merch!!

What are the greatest pieces of Zelda merchandise that you have in your collection? :)

I don't have much as far as official merch, a couple hats and t-shirts here and there. But my favorite thing is a pair of really nice jeans with a triforce i patched in the back left pocket. I wear those all the time and LOVE when other fans notice! It's pretty great. :P

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Mine is an Ocarina from STL Ocarina's. It's a replica from Ocarina of Time. I want a triforce necklace to wear.

O

Ocarina of Time

Mine is an Ocarina from STL Ocarina's. It's a replica from Ocarina of Time. I want a triforce necklace to wear.
I have a very nice replica Ocarina too, and a Shirt. Got a light medallion tattoo on my back a few weeks ago

I've got a actual metal sword replica of the master sword (with sheath). I really want to someday get the Hylian shield to go with it. I've also got a few shirts (one with hearts on the front, others for specific games) The hylian shield mints, a link plush and I'm getting the 25th anniversary posters. The gold wiimote is also one of my fav LoZ things I own.

well i have a lot of posters,which i don't have up :(. BUT i'd have to say. My Skyward sword collectors edition accompanied by the collectors edition strategy guide :D

O

Ocarina of Time

That is the greatest thing i've ever heard of!! It's subtle enough for friends and family to say "oh that's cool looking." But to other fans they recognize and it must look boss!!!!! I'm now thinking of getting the forest, shadow, or water medallion! Thanks for the great idea!
No prob man, I'm 14 and everyone likes it. My mom doesn't know though Lol

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
My pride and joy in my humble zelda collection are my belt buckels i love whereing them all the time.i have like three of them but gold and black hylian crest one is the one where most. my favorite buckle out of my entire collection and i have like 15 diffrent buckles lol..

O

Ocarina of Time

My pride and joy in my humble zelda collection are my belt buckels i love whereing them all the time.i have like three of them but gold and black hylian crest one is the one where most. my favorite buckle out of my entire collection and i have like 15 diffrent buckles lol..
Where did you find 15 of them, I only ever see a winged tri force and it's like 24$

I don't really have a lot of Zelda merch. :/ I have action figures of Ocarina of Time Link and Epona that I got for Christmas when I was 5, I have a shirt, I have the gold Wiimote, I have Oracle of Seasons/Ages books, and besides the games, that's pretty much it! I'd say the action figure is my favourite, though. :)

My favorite random bit of Zelda merch that I own is probably my Wind Waker Gashapon figures... they are so cool, with their moving eyes.. and they look brilliant hanging out with my K'Nex Mario and Luigi figures...
301444_10150353716880795_556725794_10168798_1046408818_n.jpg

Attachments

• 389837_10150432028120795_556725794_10654706_1834903154_n.jpg
    389837_10150432028120795_556725794_10654706_1834903154_n.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 2
S

SirSchmoopy

I really don't have a lot of merchandise, but I love the club Nintendo posters, especially the TP posters

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I absolutely adore my Zelda Wii remote and the SS collector's bundle, which I keep by my bed every night and nobody else can touch it. I like my 2 hylian crest shirts, as well as the link costume and wooden hylian shield and master sword I am working on. I want to go to the nintendo world store to get some more stuff though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom