• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkyme

Call me Coco :3
Favorite Zelda Game(s)

There are a lot of Zelda games, and from the ones I've played, it's hard to decide on a favorite. So, I decided to ask you which games are your favorites! Pick a Zelda game, any Zelda game! Or games! The possibilities go as far as the Zelda games go.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite Zelda game of all time is A Link to the Past. It was the first game that got me into gaming as a whole and it also got me into the Zelda series. I love the colorful world it has and I love the things that the game had in it. The dungeons in the game possess a good amount of difficulty in them and it makes me feel more like I accomplished something when I beat them. This game also introduced some of the things that we see a lot later Zelda games: the Master Sword, Kakariko Village, the deadly Cucco barrage when you attack them, Hyrule Castle, the Three Items that you must get before obtaining the MS, the first form of animal transportation (the bird summmoned by the Flute), etc.

Not to mention that this game has some of my favorite songs in it like the Dark World Overworld theme, the Ending Credits theme, Zelda's Lullaby, Kakariko Village's theme, Hyrule Castle's theme, and the original Lost Woods song. The game is awesome on so many levels in my opinion and those reasons I mentioned are why ALttP is my all-time favorite Zelda game. :)

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I've only actually played the four Zelda games that came on the Collectors edition of Legend of Zelda for the game cube, but picking one of those it was VERY close between the original and Ocarina of Time, and I'd have to say I like the original better just a little bit.

(Despite my name-- Ocarina of Time was still my first and I love the Gerudo race.)

Last edited:
Majora's Mask, for sure! After that I'm not certain how I'd order the series. For a while TP was my favorite, until I really got into MM. It's my favorite because it's got a unique design, in terms of the world, gameplay, structure, and dungeons, and is dark, surreal, and intensely atmospheric. It also has my favorite puzzles from the series and some of the most unique gameplay I've come across. :)

D

darkbeastganon

TP all the way I love the graphics especially the music and the storyline is outstanding

T

Termina97

I would have to say Majora's Mask mainly because it is different. The characters all seemed to have some distinct trait about them and everything in the game seemed to "link" all the way back to the Skull Kid and Majora. It also was themed very nicely to me where besides the world feeling this sense of doom from the moon looming above, all the areas had their own personal theme to them (s=swamp, n=frozen mountain, w= ocean beach, e= undead kingdom). I also personally loved the time limit thing and the ability to go back three days into the past because it reset the dungeons also. That way I can take items and abilities from later areas and have fun with them in say...Woodfall Temple. It was also quite fun being able to use the other races (Zora and Goron are great for traveling lol) Ikana Canyon is so riddled with mystery it gives me goosebumps.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
For now, my favorite is either Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess.. I would vote for that but the reason I'm not going to is because I Have not played all the Legend of Zelda games. I would like to play all of them first to experience them and then vote my favorite. But for now, my favorite is mostly a tie between Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
Ocarina of Time for sure! It's just such a ground breaking game. Back in the 90's this game was one of the games that introduced 3d gaming and the fact that Nintendo almost perfected 3d gaming in one game is amazing especially the fact it was a Zelda game.

Ocarina of Time is next to flawless in my opinion. I love so many things about it. The temples, bosses, items, story, graphics new and old, the MUSIC. There's so many things to love about the game. I played this as a kid the first time and I still play it now so its very nostalgic for me. I'm sure thats a reason why many fans love OOT so much.

One word to some up Ocarina of Time for me would be "Epic" end of story.

S

Shabalabadoo

Phantom Hourglass.

that "Is it" "no" "but it" feeling at the end is amazing.

The whale is there and makes it seem like Links awakening, and so does them waking up. But linebeck is there and so is the phantom hourglass, so is it like Majoras mask?

i could go on forever and not get the correct answer, i don't think there is a correct answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom