• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
Wind Waker next to Oot, since ww was my first, eh but i lovvvvve Oot theres not a single thing wrong with it!

DarkHylian

Sage of Darkness
I would have to say Majora's Mask, with Ocarina of Time very closely at second. I loved the dark nature of MM and the character development in that game. You really got to know all the people of Clock Town over those three days and it really made you want to kick Majora's butt and save them. I also loved the mask transformations. The Zora are my favorite race and it was awesome being able to play as one. Majora himself was an awesome villain and if there's anything from MM I wish we could see more of in future Zelda games its him as a villain, but I doubt that would ever happen.

I will say Majora's Mask. Since it is the one that I played when I was little and I thought it was a good game. It had a dark story behind it which, to me, was told well and the ending always makes me think of what happened to Link after he left Termina. I liked the idea of the transforming masks and I wish they would bring it back. I liked everything about MM except for when you had to save. I always wondered why they didn't have the same saving option as they had in OoT.

My second favorite would be TP. I liked the story line, graphics and game play and I wish they would have at least included the motion controls for the bow and arrow.

I

I'mOnlyHylian

My favorite would have to be Twilight Princess. I adored the graphics, it made it more enjoyable to watch than say, OoT. I also loved the story line. It was kind of like a very interactive movie. The characters were captivating. Although, in the beginning, I didn't enjoy being Wolf Link, at the end I really enjoyed having all of those abilities. I really loved how complex the dungeons were. No matter how easy they were to get through. Don't forget all those extra little quests. I basically loved every bit of it(: <3

don't know why people don't like it, but minish cap was my personal favorite. (better than TP?)
the graphics weren't at the class of TP, admittedly, and was not a 3D game, but the game was HUGE, even beyond the Gameboy Advance.
there were so many collectibles, upgrades, items, and such. also, the game was quite a bit more challenging than TP (although the final boss was a letdown).

Gameplay goes to TP, as do the graphics. a close second favorite, but amazingly, the world of minish cap was larger than TP.

The wind waker and Ocarina of time I haven't played yet, but I'm really itching to, from what I've heard of them.

I've played phantom hourglass, and it was too easy. think I'm exaggerating? I made 2 logs.

log 1:
-game beat 100% in about 30 hours.

log 2:
-3 hearts
-no shield
-beaten in 10 hours
-beaten with the worst boat
-beaten IN FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!

M

Medix

Link's Awakening! I love every single thing in the game, especially the Ballad of the Wind Fish. <3 Majora's Mask is also one of my favourite, but... But... Marin.

E

Ephraim

I like OoT because of the great graphics and I don't care if you think they suck I really like them. I also grew up playing OoT on the collector's edition for the Nintendo Gamecube. OoT :eek:carina: RULEZ

Big Octo

=^)
OoT takes the cake for me, it's an awesome game with a solid plot and golden gameplay. My second would be WW, then MM. Also, why isn't FS or FSA up there? Those are canon Zelda games.

My favourite has always been Twilight Princess. Ever since I first played it, I fell immediately in love with the whole game.
I love it because:
1) The story. It looks more epic than the other games and seems more compelling.
2) The characters. There are more people involved in the plot, not to mention that there are TWO major villains (King Bulblin being a minor villain)!!
3) The graphics. You feel as though you're actually there!
4) The lifespan. Once again, there are tons of stuff to do, offering you HOURS of gameplay. With an enormous overworld, 9 dungeons and loads of sidequests, you'll be there for ages!

So there it is, my favourite Zelda game of all time is Twilight Princess. [:)]

Oot time and majoras mask are equal in my eyes OoT has a great adventure but majoras mask is dark and shows the player how the characters in :eek:carina: are like

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
Majora's Mask is my favorite because of the dark atmosphere, a sense of impending doom as the days count down. The items were cool, like the Great Fairy Sword, though I find it odd that anyone would color a blade purple, but the black roses make it look badass. The transformation masks were cool too, rolling around as a goron is always fun. The temples were just......awesome. The temples are just waiting for someone to write some backstory. The game lacked dungeons number-wise though. The enemies were awesome too, the addition of the Ikana was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom