• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I voted for three of them: Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. It's hard to choose. Those are my three favorites. I guess I would say that Twilight Princess is my ultimate favorite, for many of the same reasons as the first poster stated. :)

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I have decided that Majora's Mask and Ocrania of Time are both the best games in the series. They both rock and they go after each other. They are each the perfect length to me and they are both fun and enjoyable.

M

Morningspirit23

Dang... this was a tough desision (I can't spell, ok?). I picked, like 8.

ST, PH, OOT, MM, OOS, TP, MC, WW, OOA... ok more than 8. You get my jist.

skybird11

state alchemist
eww, i h8 MM and the DS zelda games. id have to say TP, MC, or WW but i vote TP. it had an awesome story and graphics and i enjoyed playing with the wiimote

personal fav minish cap. i got it from my dad for christmas when i was about 6-7 and i played it nonstop and to this day i still do

B

Bocaj910

It's hard to choose between Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. They're both so purely amazing, but I'll have to go with Majora's Mask (My only complaint with that game being that my copy --- which is the Collector's Edition for the Gamecube --- has a drastic slowdown. It used to freeze, but ever since I started playing it on my Wii instead, it runs so much smoother.) I would get it for the Virtual Console, but I, unfortunately, have dial-up.

M

marcus97

fave zelda game

ocarina of time followed by twilight princess and then windwaker

1 ocarina
2 twilight
3 wind

U

UchihaMadara

Here's my top 3:

1. The Wind Waker
2. Twilight Princess
3. Ocarina of Time

All of these are great games and I have played through them countless times, but I have to say there's something about WW that makes it my fav. Whether it's because of the story, characters or the art style, it just makes me glad to play it. I guess it has a unique feel no other game in the series has had before.

T

Triforcex38

Even though everyone loves this game, Ocarina of time is my favourite.
1)The graphics were perfect at the time and on the 3ds it just looks mind blowing.
2)I Loved the dungeons. Jumping through the web in the great Deku tree was just awesome. I also loved Jabu Jabu's belly and the Spirit temple.
3)The story was amazing, pulling out the master sword and seeing Link transform from that little child to a strong hero seven years later was amazing. It was one of the best moments in Zelda history.
4)Also, I loved the music. Gerudo Valley, Song of Stroms, Saria's song. Ocarina of time had an epic soundtrack.
5)Lastly, I loved the collectibles... but the poes were just annoying.
But while I do love OOT the most, twilight princess was also great and so was Wind waker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom