• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
OoT is my favorite because well I haven't finish Twilight Princess yet but I LOVED the story and intricacy of OoT, it's very important in the overall story of Zelda, the music and artwork is beautiful (for 64-bit in terms of art), and I just LOVE it! It has personal significance to me as well. For handheld, it has to be Spirit Tracks. I haven't played the Oracles or Minish Cap (I'm trying to find them at a GameStop or whatever) but I Spirit Tracks also has personal significance to me and I liked the story and having Zelda help along.

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
Twilight Princess is my favorite, and this is why:
-The graphics are the best out of the games so far.
-Epona is faster, bigger and better.
-Midna may be jerky at the beginning of the game, but you grow to love her sarcasm and her jokes. Partners that have personality like she does are the best kind.
-The characters. There are soo many characters in the game and they all have SO much personality, they add such an amazing touch to the game. Colin is my favorite. I LOVE THAT KID.
-The dungeons may not be hard, but they were definetely cool.
-It has such an AWESOME storyline and the cutscenes were SO interesting.

Ocarina of Time is a close second, though. OoT is a VERY good game. It has an awesome storyline and the dungeons are really cool and the bosses are fun. I think racing that guy to get Epona is a lot of fun. :) Kaepora Gaebora REALLY got on my nerves though. :K

Spirit Tracks is a close third, too. :DDD I love having Zelda there with you to help along, and I liked the Lokomo songs. The spirit flute is my favorite instrument we've used in a game so far.

E

Exodus_

I'd have to say that A Link to the Past is my favorite Zelda game. It was the first one I beat and was the Zelda game that got me hooked on the series! It's not to hard or to easy... I'd have to say it's right in the middle of them. Especially for a Snes game... Thats pretty good. I didn't really like Tp though :p Even though that graphics were really good for a Zelda game. I prefer that cel shaded Zelda. I know WW was like a little to cel shaded but SS looks like a mix between WW and Tp. Those are the graphics I like (:

As far as consoles go, I like OoT the best as it was the most groundbreaking. The following releases (MM, WW, & TP) were all great as well but they were more or less a continuation of the format (with graphical overhauls in some cases) that was set by OoT.

My favorite portable was the Minish Cap. I thought this was the most original & exciting version of the handheld Zeldas. The DS ones were great as well but they seemed too short.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well my favorite zelda games are The legend of zelda ocarina of time and the legend of zelda twilight princess. They got awsome story lines!

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
How do you decide on something like this?
...I'm sure I'm not the first to think this, but my vote has to go to Majora's mask. There was something about it, it's dark tone, it's desperateness (if that's a word). It was timed, which I would have minded if the time hadn't of actually changed the game, and the fact that you can get a do-over whenever you want. And let's not forget the mask collecting-so many different types, from the very useful (explosion mask) to the completely useless (couple's mask. It took me forever to figure out how to get that one). It also gave the player a chance to play in different ways, which was more than Ocarina of time gave (don't give me wrong! I love OoT-It missed favorite by one vote). You get to roll around as a goron, fly around as a deku, and swim as a Zora. What could be cooler than that? Riding Epona? Wait-you could do that too! Playing Majora's mask was compelling, fascinating, and frustrating-in all the right ways, and definitely gets my vote for favorite.

M

Mikau38

OoT without a doubt. It had an awesome soundtrack, awesome characters (yes, even Navi:fairy:), epic boss battles. And (to my knowledge) its the only Zelda game that has (technically) a squeal that continues the story (Majora's Mask).

Young Link

Grasshopper
My favorite Zelda game is: Ocaring of Time:D. It was the first one I ever played and had the best storyline.:). It also had some pretty sweet temples, such as the Spirit Temple and Wateer Temple. Lastly, it had some of the best songs, such as the Song of Time and Requiem of Spirit. That's why I like it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom