• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I'm astonished to see Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time tied! This is really quite amazing! It means that people are finally letting Majora's Mask get all the praise it deserves!

Wow I'm astonished to see Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time tied! This is really quite amazing! It means that people are finally letting Majora's Mask get all the praise it deserves!

Well MM is a very good game.
And even thoygh it has no ganon its still a quality hame.

But a lot of the reason a person may vote for a certain zelda game is to do with the zelda game they first play.

MM to me is the hardest of the maim console zelda games.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
It's not the hardest. With help, it's very easy. But - with help. MM is a very fun game to play.
It deserves all of our votes. It can be creepy, hard, stupid, or any "MM is shyt i cant play it whahhh :mad:" **but it's good because...
MM is so good! It's pratically the Zelda OOT 2, but the story's another.
And, Link is cuter! And it has Fierce Deity! *And it's very updated and full than OOT!

* What I meant on that is that it has more fun things to do, more fun cutscenes, more epic music(not that OOT's not been epic!)... No offence on OOT included!
** How stupid of mine. 2x good. Lol

For cute and young Link's sake, let's all vote Zelda Majora's Mask!

xD Yay.

MM is the greatest Zelda game ever. MM FTW!!!

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
First would have to be OOT, sorry to MM. Ocarina was the most magical of the series. The game was beautiful, the world was incredible, the music was amazing... The list goes on and on. The only flaw was the Skulltula quest, but hey, that was optional anyway. The whole story was epic, and the game was long and fun. The perfect game, really.

MM pulls in a close second. They fixed the Skulltula thing, and it was a great game. The world felt so alive, more so than in any Zelda game to date. The three-day cycle really added a new dimension to both the gameplay and the world itself. Also, it was the most challenging Zelda since the originals. The main reason it loses to OoT is because the game is extremely vague when directing you to goals and such. I was quite frustrated with it until I found this site and the walkthrough; with the walkthrough, it was much more enjoyable.

LA is third. The first Zelda I played, and the best of the 2-D bunch. The story makes me cry, as does the music. The difficulty curve is perfect for a beginner like myself, and the whole game has a charm that no game I've ever played can match. The characters were hilarious. This game is amazing.

After that comes TP, OoA, OoS, ALTTP, WW, and ST. The rest are also great, but these are the real standouts.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
MM barely beats OoT for me. MM has tons of sidequests, the npcs actually have backgrounds, Stonetower Temple is my favorite Zelda dungeon of all time, Ghot is my favorite boss battle of all time, Great Bay Temple is my third favorite dungeon of all time, I liked the transformation masks, I felt like they really added to the game, and they made good use of them with various puzzles and enemies, the time cycle was very well implemented with some events occurring at certain times on certain days. Majora was also a very unique, manipulative, and interesting villain.

Oot is too overrated because everyone thinks that they are addicted to it. TP is great, but calling it best bacuase of the graphics is a little cheap. In my mind, the perfect zleda game must date back to the original and finding stuff in a huge field, have awesome weapons and music, a great storyline, and a cause for link to start his adventure. WW is the only one that fits this. Link is going to resue his sister, not to take revenge for his unlces death or do it because some talking tree tells him to, (TP does this too because link is going to rescue his friends). Every zelda fan agrees with me when i say that wind waker has the best music, and the grappling hook is the best zelda weapon ever.

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I would have to say Majora's Mask. It's been my favorite for a long time because of the challenge. Racing against the clock isn't simple! I also liked the many side quests the game offered.

C

Crazy Abo

My favorite game of them all is without a doubt A Link to the Past.
The game covers all the important elements such as, the awesome boomerang, four differents types of swords, plenty of temples and heart pieces, Ganon being the final boss (and not some other form of him) just the way it was in the original, and of course The Silver Arrow.
The temples' puzzles are pretty difficult and at the same time very logical and similar to the Zelda standards that we've witnessed throughout the games. And most importantly, the feel and mystique of the entire game.
A Link to the Past is my second favorite game in the world.

T

tLoZ

I'm not sure if this has already been said, but the adventure of link can't be voted on. Not to say that I would have chosen it, but it was still a part of the legend of zelda and a good game in it's own right.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'm not sure if this has already been said, but the adventure of link can't be voted on. Not to say that I would have chosen it, but it was still a part of the legend of zelda and a good game in it's own right.
Wow... I set this up ages ago! And it became a sticky! :clap: I remember that you can only post so many options on the poll, which is why I left AoL out, I suppose.

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
MM has to be the best:
1. Harder story play(can't believe I beat it in a week though)
2. Get to play as multiple forms
3. A lot more side quests then OoT
4. You get to wear masks :P
5. This is just personal experience) try playing really late when your tired it makes the game play for intense

Yeah :) next to that is OoT no doubt about it.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. I'm not very far at all in Twilight Princess but it's incredible so far! I can't wait to play more of it! The graphics are amazing!

I like OoT:

1) It defined the 3D graphics of that generation,
2) It's the first (well, second when SS comes out) in the timeline, and tells how Link got his clothes (Stupid Hat Argument for MC),
3) The Storyline is great, and isn't short. You can play it over and over without getting bored.
4) The side-quests, although not as great as MM's, were entertaining. And you got good rewards for doing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom