• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Weapon???

S

SparrowXD

once i thought about it i wanted to know. what would anybody think the best item in all the zelda games?? please tell me!:lol:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
[Note: should be in World of Zelda, not General Discussion. Not a problem though, I'm sure one of the mods will move it]
My favourite weapon in the series is the Bomb Arrows. When I first played Twilight Princess, I thought it was great that they were able to combine two amazing weapons into one to create the ultimate super weapon. I love being able to blow things up from afar. It also makes some enemies, such as dinalfos, a piece of cake to defeat.

But mostly, I just love blowing things up!

Deku

...But I ain't no scrub.
This may seem like a strange answer, but mine is most definitely the Whip. It first appeared in Spirit Tracks, and made a comeback in Skyward Sword, complete with epically-fun motion-control. Easily the most fun item to use in both of the games, in my humble opinion.

However, one problem with this answer is that the Whip in Skyward was no where NEAR as useful in the game as the one in Spirit Tracks was, which made me an extremely sad panda. I stand by my choice though, since at the time that Spirit Tracks came out I had been seriously wondering if they had run out of good ideas for innovative new weapons.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Probably the bow. I have way too much fun sniping technoblins on the sails of the Sandship in SS and bulblins off of their boars in TP.
Another weapon I'm fond of is the Hammer. I feel like such a powerhouse with that thing, especially in Oot. When you use it, this shock-wave of power just resonates a good foot or two from the spot where you struck. Awesome.

Deku

...But I ain't no scrub.
Probably the bow. I have way too much fun sniping technoblins on the sails of the Sandship in SS and bulblins off of their boars in TP.

Have you ever played the 3DS OOT remake? That was my favorite iteration of the bow in any Zelda game, mostly because of the way the camera tracks with your movement of the 3DS, and not just the controller. I felt like I was looking through a tiny window into Hyrule. And shooting crap through it :3

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
The slingshot! Said no one ever

I'm going to have to go with the bow as well, as it's been in pretty much every Zelda game and is so much fun to use. The motion controls in Skyward Sword definitely made it cooler and easier to use (I found the sticks too sensitive and the IR controls from TP were annoying). Plus, it can be used for fire arrows, ice arrows, light arrows, BOMB ARROWS.

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
I loved the bow from Twilight princess, or any game for that matter, it was so much fun during the shootout in the hidden village. But for the sake of being unique I would have to go with the Long Hook in OoA, It was a alternative to wasting ammo and I thought the switching places with blocks was a lot of fun and a really cool idea.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The bow. I like long ranged weapons for some reason. It's just funny and amusing to kill something when they aren't even paying attention. The bomb arrows in Twilight Princess made it more interesting because you'd just explode someone without them knowing. That may be sick and twisted but I find it amusing.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
You should turn this into a poll..though there might be many options so probably not.

THE HAMMER! Literally and seriously. The Hammer from ALTTP. Look, the Hammer smashes things. It smashes little purple poles in the ground, and it smashes evil monsters at super close range! The Hammer makes Link look like a bad azz, and makes me feel like one. All I know is, without the Hammer from ALTTP and it's quaint little sound effects, ALTTP would not be the game it is today, nor would it be my favorite item haha.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
I'd say the bow because it can do so many things in the series, such as bomb arrows, freeze foes, dispel darkness, BURN, and snipe without the use of a mod! Though, I'd suppose the Four Sword is my favorite sword because you can turn into four of your own self, all at the same power! Seriously, if Ghirahim tried to fight them, they'd go, "Who's fabulous now?". :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom