• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Villains of All Time

S

Sadlyzombiebait

I really liked Azula and Ozai from Avatar: The Last Airbender. I really liked the side of them that came across as just slightly off, like towards the end you could tell that Azula was losing it (the paranoia, hallucinations, ect.), and also the way Ozai was just so power hungry. I also am really enjoying Amon from the new Avatar series, mostly because of the way he is just so cold and calculating. Ganon is up there, too.

I really liked Azula and Ozai from Avatar: The Last Airbender. I really liked the side of them that came across as just slightly off, like towards the end you could tell that Azula was losing it (the paranoia, hallucinations, ect.), and also the way Ozai was just so power hungry. I also am really enjoying Amon from the new Avatar series, mostly because of the way he is just so cold and calculating. Ganon is up there, too.

Oh gosh, I loved Ozai as well. There was something deeper to him to cause that, I think. I'm hoping we get that revealed in the comic bridge.

I'm going for:

-Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter): the most evil wizard of all time. Is there anything good about him? Heck, he's an example of the perfect villain!

-The Master (Doctor Who): an evil and insane Time Lord! God, he's a cool villain. Davros comes as a close second.

-The Joker (Batman): had to put this guy in. He is a friggin' criminal mastermind!

-Ganon: Great King of Evil with the Triforce of Power. Oh yeah!

-Ridley (Metroid series): a space dragon who returns no matter how many times Samus killed him. Need I say more?

-Morgoth (The Silmarillion): The mightiest of the Valar, the Great Enemy of Middle Earth and the master of Sauron. Saruman comes second.

-Morgana (Merlin TV series): My god, she is a really complex villain. Just watch the series to see what I mean.

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
David Robert Jones from Fringe. This clip really shows how evil he is. (Also, mildly freaky, so, if young, don't watch.)

[video=youtube;mYSqXDMYHnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYSqXDMYHnk&feature=plcp[/video]

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I believe my sig speaks for itself.

Also love the Master from Doctor Who. He's 50 shades of cray but I adore him.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
For some reason, I thought I would be the only one to post the Joker. How wrong I was on that one. The very first post put down the joker. Oy.

Well, that's mine! Specifically Heath Ledger's Joker. Phenomenal acting, really. A shame he had to succumb to drugs though. Supposedly he took drugs in order to get into character. Now that's commitment if you ask me.
joker.jpg
<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom