• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Villains of All Time

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Batman: Dark Knight's Joker, hands-down! He is just so morally corrupt, but his pasts have led him to that place. He is a quiet evil; he doesnt pronounce his existence too much (besides the numerous victims on the two boats - BEST PART). It's difficult to suggest his emotions and actions, but he's very remote and sometimes aloof, and other times he's downright aggressive and I love it. (Plus, Heath Ledger played the Joker, which made it all the better).

-Sephiroth,(The number one villain of all time)
-Ridley(Metroid)
-Vanitas
-Kefka
-Metal Sonic
-Ghirahim
-The Joker
-Kuja
-Seymour(FFX)
-The Black Knight(Fire Emblem)

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I really like Chaos from Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut. Especially his final form, Perfect Chaos.
When I think of him, I HAVE CHORTLES! Because my other favorite villain is Fawful.

Oh, I am feeling the power! It high-fives Fawful's face!

You have the impatience...You must stop and sample the sprinklies in life's salad bar.

Dan

Chris R (The room)

Chris R one of the most horrifying villains I've ever encountered ! Shrouded in such mystery, so many questions such as. What does the R stand for.
Chris's motivation isn't world domination or power , it's to sell drugs to teenagers and if you dare cross him he will shout in your face, armed with a terrifying pistal he isn't the sort of villain I wouldn't mess with !
[video=youtube;Zoqky3GoFCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoqky3GoFCQ[/video]

Haha you will never see me in the same light again once I tell you. XD
I've got three villains who are my favorite:
Ghirahim (Zelda)
Dr. Eggman (Sonic)
Hades (from the movie Hercules)

The Joker - I've always liked The Joker as a villian, but Heath Ledger's portrayal of him in The Dark Knight was pretty damn perfect. It's burned The Joker as a character, not just a villain, into my list of favourite characters, probably my favourite of all time. The thing that I love most about him in The Dark Knight is that he wins, it's not a common occurrence to see a villain win.

Giovanni - I've always loved pokemon, so Giovanni has had a little bias towards him to get him in this list. However, his plan was a good idea, and obviously it very nearly worked.

Dr. Evil - This guy was meant to be a joke and it worked perfectly. Mike Myers ability to spoof practically every typical James Bond villain is amazing. I just love the Austin Powers series because of Dr. Evil, he has the best scenes and lines in the series by far.

Ryan Andrew & Frank Fontaine - I'm not sure what has actually made me love the plot from Bioshock so much, but all I know is that these two are some of the most memorable characters from any game that I have played.

John Herbert Dillinger, Jr. - I watched a film about this guy and ended up reading stuff about him for the next week, I think he was a great mobster. Eventually though his ways lead to his own friend betraying him, so his death is quite tragic in my eyes.

Zygmunt Molotch - He is the villain from a Warhammer 40,000 series called Ravenor. He is a person with a brilliant mind with an amazing ability to escape situations that many others would fail in escaping from and eventually in the face of death, teams up with the one man that has been hunting him down for decades. There are a lot of things that I can say about this character, but there are so many that I won't actually bother.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh I often like the Villains because they are fascinating. And some have a great background story.
The Joker in DK was awesome. One of the best villains EVER. He played a game and even when you knew he did you still were kinda sucked into his mental game play.

The Witch-King of Angmar: My most fav Villain ever. He is mysterious and you wonder how he was during his time as a human King. I wish there was more background information about him then what we know now.

Sauron/Morgoth: These two both are individuals who stop at nothing to get what they want. Even if they have to corrupt the whole world. Reading more about them in the Silmariilion made me fascinated by them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom