• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Video Games

I feel like 25 is too many...but I definitely rank Super Mario World and A Link to the Past in the top 5. I mean, if I came up with 25 games, it would just be arbitrary after about 10 or 11 because I'd just be trying to fill it up to 25.

Deku man

Just another nobody......
Top 25 is too hard for me, but I can make 5 top 5s:
Gamecube:
1. Soul Calibur 2
2. Animal Crossing
3. Luigi's Mansion
4. The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
5. Super Mario Sunshine
Super NES:
1. Soul Blazer
2. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
3. Chrono Trigger
4. Super Mario Land
5. Yoshi's Island
Nintendo 64:
1. The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
2. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
3. Duke Nukeum 64
4. Super Mario 64
5. Diddy Kong Racing
DS:
1. WarioWare Touched
2. Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
3. Professor Layton and the Curious Village
4. Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
5. The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Wii:
1. Redsteel 2
2. No More Heroes
3. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
4. Animal Crossing City Folk
5. Redsteel

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
It's impossible to make a list of your favorite 25 games that's like choosing from family members, I have played so many games I like I cannot choose.

Okay I see people are having problems with making a list. Just try to think a bit more critical, believe it or not but I haven't played or passed some of the games on my list. Just judge from games you've played or seen. If it were up to me I would of put Twilight Princess on my list (That being my 3rd favorite Zelda game and all) but I didn't, I put the first Zelda instead, because It is a classic and was so good and something new for it's time. It's okay how you feel later about your list, I know I'm not very happy about mine and I know it will change depending on how I feel later and as I keep playing games. Feel free to make new lists if you feel like it, I know I will.

A quick tip, try to see all your games and remember other games and add the ones you feel really deserve to be your Top 25 by reminiscing about the games and by seeing which ones you thought stood out of the entire bunch. Yes this list requires thinking so do it.:P

Last edited:

bds1110

Imp
I really don't think I could put together a top 25 list easily. I just really can't choose. I'd have to dig through my collection for a couple of hours to put one together, and I still probably wouldn't be satisfied with it.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Tough choice I guess I'll go with this for now.

1. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
2. Resident Evil Remake
3. Halo Combat Evolved
4. Super Mario Sunshine
5. Metroid Fusion

M

MegaLink

1. Zelda: Wind Waker (GCN)
2. Banjo-Kazooie (N64)
3. Donkey Kong County (SNES)
4. Yoshi's Island (SNES)
5. Earthworm Jim (SNES)

(wow, a lot of them are SNES)

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
1. Super Mario 64 (N64)

2. Ocarina of Time (N64)

3. Goldeneye 007 (N64)

4. Super Mario World (SNES)

5. Right now its a toss up between Twilight Princess,Super Mario Galaxy and Perfect Dark.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
In no perticular order.

Super Mario 64
Super Mario Galaxy 1&2
Super Mario World
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.2
Super Mario Bros 3

Ocarina of Time
Majoras Mask
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
A link to the Past
The legend of Zelda

Goldeneye 007
Perfect Dark
Super Smash Bros. ( All 3)
Star Fox 64
Banjo Kazooie
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario World 2

NASCAR series
Madden series
NCAA football series

Hope I didn't forget any...

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
1: Halo 3
2: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
3: Call of Duty: Black Ops
4: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
5: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Other than all the LoZ games. Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie, Perfect Dark, Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (Sasuke is my fav character I would nominate it best N64 game for BGM's) and Great Adventure, SSB:Melee and Brawl(I like it although I hated Final Smashes).

1. Ocarina of time
i have just always loved this game. first zelda game i played and i just love it
2. Fallout 3 (with all dlc)
reason i love this game so much is because of the story and graphics and just everything about it i couldnt even tell you how many hours i have spent playing this game, but it is definatly over 100 hours easily
3. Majora's Mask
im still working on it but it is so amazing from what i have played so far.
4.Kingdom Hearts
i just finished playing the first one and i loved it, good story, great game, and AMAZING graphics for a ps2 game.
5. Super Smash Bros
this is just an awesome game that i love to play with my friends.
6. Kirby and the Crystal Shards
this game is easy to beat but soo much fun, i mean it has so many different ways you can transform.
7. Legend of Zelda
i am still working on this one as well but i love it, it has challenges but its fun
8. Pokemon Puzzle leauge
i have had this game for a long time, it was always fun playing other people as well as beating the hardest computer level feels so good
9. Mario Party 2
this game is so much fun to play when you have a bunch of friends over, me and my roommate play it almost every night, and it was just a fun game to play as a kid
10. skate
reason i love this game is cuz of its challenges and its new way to play skatboarding games, rather than mashing buttons you have to flick the stick, so much fun to play in multiplayer as well.

it was kinda hard to place certian games in certian places. but this is my list for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom