• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Video Game Series

Wich game-serie is the best?

• The legend of zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modern Warfare

• Kingdom Hearts

• Final Fantasy

• Mario

• Halo

• Total voters

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Best Series Ever (poll)

I now there was a thread about the best 10 game-series ever, but I want to have a poll of it.

I only add a couple of series who are populair at the moment so you can choose wich series you want to see in the poll too.

Majora's Cat

How about that
@ kokirion

I only have one problem with this list - you put Modern Warfare in it. I really don't see why, although MW2 is popular now as well as the original, the Modern Warfare chapter of the CoD franchise really doesn't fit the decriptor of on of the greatest series of all time. Plus, from my experiences on other major gaming websites, no one else considers CoD one of the greatest franchises ever.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
(I don't think either its the best serie)

It depends at the one you ask, I know many people who see that as the best series. You've probably only asked it to people who liked fantasy/advanture-games like Zelda (like me) but that's not everyone

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
When you said Modern Warfare, did you mean the Call of Duty series altogether or just the first Modern Warfare?
But yes, I chose CoD.

Majora's Cat

How about that
@ PhantomTriforce

I think kokirion didn't include Sonic because of what I posted in my thread "Influential Game Franchises". It is probably because Sonic's success and actual legacy has been inflated. I believe this because I've spent some time on the GameSpot forums. Anyway, I have no clue why Metroid isn't up there. Well... I didn't put Metroid on my list of most influential series, so it's understandable that some people might not include Metroid on their lists either.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Why isn't there an other option? Out of these it's Kingdom Hearts, but the best ever in my opinion is Rachet and Clank.

I'm torn between two. Kingdom hearts and the Legend of Zelda. I voted for KH just because it had no votes already. Both series have their ups and downs. They can both be a tiny bit repetitive, and Kingdom hearts has a great battle system and sotry, but a lot of cutscenes. I feel like half the time I'm playing the game, I'm watching a cutscene. The Legend of Zelda is great because it has puzzles and story. Both series have a very nice nostalgia factor. Kingdom Hearts has you revisit all of the places in Disney that you loved as a kid (and I still do). And Zelda is a very extensive series dating back to the 80s.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well that's what an other option is for! You put it there incase someone likes something else relevant to the subject better.

It comes down to Zelda and Mario. No other series have been consistently great over the years with every title. Kingdom Hearts had 2 great titles on the PS2, but the handheld games were just mediocre, imo. And Modern Warfare has split into its own series now.

There are also others that should me mentioned that aren't in the poll, like Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Metroid, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom