• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite 'Unpopular' Character

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Most films/games/books all have that one character that everyone despises. Is there any character that fits that description that happens to be your favorite? Or is a character you love but isn't quite your favorite?

For me it would have to Sasuke from Naruto. He's not my favorite but he's a character I really care about and find to be psychologically interesting, even though most of the fanbase hates him.

So what about you?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
latest

funnier6

Courage~
Fi, everybody hates her for being annoying and everyone hates Navi for being annoying but I like them, I especially like the whole sword spirit idea. Maybe they aren't very helpful but they're cool to have around.

I personally think a game where Fi goes corrupt in the hands of Dark Link would be epic.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I often like the villainous types and find myself rooting for them. But many are still considered popular such as Ganondorf and The Joker.

I guess I'll go for Tingle. I may hate his money grabbing role in Wind Waker but Tingle is one dark character for the Zelda series and is certainly a villain with his keeping of slaves. I just like how it seems like the most natural thing in the world to him. He doesnt cackle to himself in an evil way he just thinks he is a good guy.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I often like the villainous types and find myself rooting for them. But many are still considered popular such as Ganondorf and The Joker.

I guess I'll go for Tingle. I may hate his money grabbing role in Wind Waker but Tingle is one dark character for the Zelda series and is certainly a villain with his keeping of slaves. I just like how it seems like the most natural thing in the world to him. He doesnt cackle to himself in an evil way he just thinks he is a good guy.

He's a sociopath

Reactions: Dio

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm sure he has a range of disorders, I'd say an identity disorder and monomania along with the sociopathy.

I used to like the Dr link series on the main site where he would diagnose different Zelda characters.

That's interesting, because I wanted to make a blog about that eventually lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I agree with Tingle. I think his character is hilarious and just so much fun.

Scrappy from Scooby Doo is another. He's not my favorite Scooby Doo character, but I still like him. Apparently he's so unpopular that there's even a trope named after him due to his unpopularity. "The Scrappy" is the name for characters that aren't supposed to be unlikable, but a majority of people hate them anyways.

And, since I usually always love villains in movies/shows, there are quite a few unpopular Harry Potter characters that I love. Draco and Lucius Malfoy, Snape, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Voldemort are some of my favorite HP characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom