• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Track on the 25th Anniversary CD.

Which is your favorite track from the 25th Anniversary CD?

• The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Medley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kakariko Village - Twilight Princess Theme

• The Wind Waker Symphonic Movemen

• Gerudo Valley

• Great Fairy's Fountain Theme

• Twilight Princess Symphonic Movement

• The Legend of Zelda Main Theme Medley

• Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword

• Total voters
L

LadyRohan

My apologies if a poll like ths has already been created. I did a search but couldn't find one.
Mods... if I overlooked it, please just delete this.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The 25th Anniversary Medley is my favourite. The Main Theme Medley is a VERY close second place. I wish I could vote for them both.

My favorite of all Zelda songs is Zelda's Lullaby. My second favorite is the overworld theme from The Legend of Zelda.

Maffiline

nirorlei
I really like the Wind Waker movement! It felt good to relive the music of the small portion of the first Zelda game I played before my sister broke it. I never even got very far...

Twilight Princess seemed...kinda dark for me, haha. The others are great too, second favorite being a tie of Ballad of the Goddess and the 25th Anniversary Medley. Ballad of the Goddess is just so, grand and beautiful, and the 25th Anniversary Medley is just pure remembrance of music throughout Zelda. :)

Gerudo valley... made me think of the women pirates who were always able to detroy my self-esteem by throwing me in jail and saying i was a stupid un-needed man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom