• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Three Series

E

Estalphos

Zelda is my top. (favorites: LA, Alttp, OoX)
Metroid comes second... (favorite one: Super Metroid)
And third: Final Fantasy (especially FF7)

Pretty easy for me:

1. Starcraft
2. The Legend of Zelda
3. Counter Strike

Zelda is the only console game I play nowadays, Mario and Donkey Kong rocked but havnt played it for a good while.

1. Elder Scrolls: While I've only ever played Oblivion and Skyrim, that's more than enough for me to confidently put this as my #1 series. I'll mainly talk about Skyrim as it's the most recent edition. This game is spectacular. I've never played a game that has focused on such attention to detail. The scenery is breathtaking, the story was written beautifly, and the amount of sidequests was never-ending. With tons of replayability and the fact that each playthrough is completley different makes this one of the best games I think I will ever play.

2. The Legend of Zelda: We're all Zelda fans here, I think everyone knows why it's such a great series.

3. Mass Effect: Awesome series. If you havent played it, do it ASAP. You're doing yourself a dishonor by not playing it.

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
-Zelda, duh.
-Assassin's Creed!
-Bioshock, even if the sequel was a bit underwhelming. (It's still an awesome game, but my standards were impossibly high after the first game.) I'm super excited for Infinite. :D

zellinkda

one of many
OK so:
1.The Legend of Zelda(woo woo) Purely awesome. needs no other explanation
2.Professor Layton(woo) see bottom paragraph
3. Animal crossing (woo ) play life in real life
more awesome games: super smash bros, mario kart wii, paper mario the thousand year door, (pretty much the only two mario games i like) Touch detective, nintendogs, kirby airride, custom robo,

a short note about my number 2 selection: most people don't know what i'm talking about. if you want to know about this series, google it or VM me. i'd be happy to tell you. the first game is Professor layton:and the curious village.

Last edited:
My favorite game series are :
1. Sonic the hedgehog ( I know he isn't doing great games these couples years but that's the first serie i had loved)
2. The Tales of series (IT DESERVE MORE LOVE!! But it needs to be more often localized though... =\)
3. Megaman (Classic and X series, i'm not really interested in the other titles)

I did not mention Zelda because it's obvious that is one of our favorite series, as i'm concerned it's my favorite of all time. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom