• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Three Series

1. The Legend of Zelda - I dont think anyone could come up with a valid point not to love this series!

2. Kingdom Hearts- Best. Storyline. In. History. Gameplay is addicting and the characters are so memorable! Can be confusing if you're not devoted to every detail though.

3. Fire Emblem - Ike FTW! I love how no playthrough is the same and they never leave a character without a backstory. Gameplay too, is amazing~!

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
This is actually rather tough...

1: Zelda
2: Mass Effect
3: Tales of series/ Metal Gear/ Final Fantasy

Ok three was a bit of a cop-out :P

Ganondork

goo
Hmmm, I've been looking for a thread like this for quite awhile. The games I list go from my least favorite to my favorite.

Bioshock is my third favorite series. I'm not entirely sure what initially drew me towards the game, but whenever I play it, I can't put the controller down. I generally shut the curtains and turn off my lights and play in complete darkness. It makes me feel as if I am Jack (or Delta) and I'm actually moving through Rapture. It helps me hold my breath just a moment longer as I am about to turn the corner, awaiting a splicer to jump me. But Bioshock is more than just senseless murdering and shooting, it's a story of choices, of morals. Do you kill that innocent little girl in an attempt to further yourself? Do you save her? Every choice you make has a consequence whether you realize it or not. It's simple things like that - coupled by an amazingly thorough story background - that make Bioshock such an amazing game. In some cases it's overlooked because it's an First-Person Shooter, because some people generalize that all shooters are like Call of Duty, when Bioshock is clearly far from it.

My second favorite - but very close to first - is Assassin's Creed. I don't think I'll ever play a series that has made me laugh, smile, and nearly cry quite like Assassin's Creed has. I've always loved the stealth-based combat of Ezio and Altair; they are probably the coolest characters that I'll ever see in a game. They have such great emotion that you can't help but grow attached to them. I loved those two dearly even until the very end. The combat itself was also very good. The kill streak implemented in Brotherhood was very realistic and smooth; we could now do everything they showed us in the trailer just as quickly as he does it. With how smooth it is, I don't even feel like going through the motions as the player; I am the Assassin. All of this thrown together into an amazingly deep storyline makes it a must-play series. Requiscat in Pace Altair y Ezio.

And now for what should be a very obvious favorite; the Legend of Zelda. I've loved Zelda since I was about eight and I haven't regretted it once. Zelda is an amazing series that requires both fighting ability, and the ability to think in order to solve various puzzles that may be thrown at you. Various characters have also been quite intriguing, my personal favorite being the Happy Mask Salesman. I think that although Zelda has quite a bit of competition for first with Assassin's Creed, Zelda will always remain my favorite series.

1. Final Fantasy
2. Guild Wars
3. Legend of Zelda

I know a lot of you expect LoZ to be higher, but I've played every single Final Fantasy to date. Guild Wars, however has been my new drug since it came out. I did play LoZ before either of them, but at a certain point (*coughGameCubecough*) I had to find something else to do for a while.

Tictalk

Anouki
1: Zelda:
well duh. it's amazing..
2: Animal Crossing:
yeah.. i try to stop but every second i play it i just want to play it more and more and more and mo-...
3: Mario kart:
I love mario kart, but not all of the mario games.

(4:wii fit, 5: pilotwings, 6: mario party. etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom