• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Three Series

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
1. Zelda
2. Mario and the spin offs.
3. Final Fantasy

Honourable mentions: Pokemon, Halo, Portal, Super Smash Bros, Drawn to Life, Scribblenauts, Kingdom Hearts, and a few more.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
1. Zelda (all games)
2. Mario (3D platformers except 3D Land)
3. EarthBound/Mother (all 3 games)

Honorable mention: Donkey Kong 64 (between 2 and 3).

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
1.Legend of Zelda
2.Dynasty Warriors Gundam
3.Super Mario Galaxy

Honorable mentions, Halo, Call of Duty, Portal, Battlefield Bad Company, Super Smash Brothers, Star Fox, Poke'mon, Mario Party, Soul Calibur, and Mario Cart.

Last edited:

KnowItAllBird

Hero of Time
Jeez tough choice......

1. Zelda
2. Ico/ Shadow of the Colossus/ Last Guardian (kind of a series)
3.Pokemon

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
1)Metroid- This series was my first video game in 2004, my first Metriod game was Metriod Zero Mission on the gameboy advance. I have played Super Metriod,Corruption,Prime,and some more.

2)The Legend of Zelda- 2005, a year after I played Metroid, my first game was A Link to The Past, took me a month to beat it. I've started to become a huge fan of this series, I have played LoZ,OoT(it's been a lonnnnng time since I played this game),MM(another game that's been a lonnnnnng time since I played it), FS,FSA,TP,ST,PH

This one is actually a tie between two series 3) Kingdom Hearts and Super Smash Bros- I can't explain what I like about these series....

Honorable Mentions- Pokemon,Final Fantasy,Naruto,Sonic The Hedgehog,Megaman,Castlevania,and about 15 thousand more games...

A

Ant1pr0t0n

1. EarthBound/Mother
2. The Legend of Zelda
3. Pokemon
(Although the order of the last two vary from day to day, lol).

Flagpole

I'm back!!
1. The Legend of Zelda (favorite game: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)
2. Mario (including every game with Mario in it that comes from Nintendo... favorite game: Paper Mario)
3. Tie between Pokémon, Metroid and Mega Man (favorite games: Pokémon Yellow, Super Metroid and Mega Man 3, respectively)

3 changes a lot, depending on the day, the first two will always remain as my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom