• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Three Series

Gizmo

Isn't it Captain Keeta?!
My favourite ones are:

1. Fallout
2. The Legend of Zelda
3. Portal

Most important to me is an awesome atmosphere, a good story and wellmade characters.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
1. Zelda
2. Fable
3. Harry Potter (since I don't think Buffy with only two games would count) - but I'm only really a fan of the first three games, they had real charm

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
The Legend of Zelda-For obvious reasons...

Halo-Halo is an amazing franchise with a large universe and great story telling with a cast of awesome characters. Halo is more than just a shooter and I think that needs to be recognized (especially around here). Halo has some of the better music in video games and beautiful environments to look at with great level design. Not only did it revolutionize gaming twice, but it continues to be innovative with each game.

Resident Evil-This is the definition of survival horror. The first five Resident Evil titles were really great because of the formula they used. You had to back track and use your brains as to where to go next or what item goes where. The camera angles were also something really amazing about the first 5 titles. You never knew what was around the corner. Sometimes, all you'd just hear things and not want to continue knowing that you have to face something. Part of the reason I'd be reluctant to encounter enemies would be scarce ammo. You never had enough. Each game also had some very cool surprises that kept the games feeling fresh and scarier each time. Then comes Resident Evil 4 and 5. The more action heavy titles. Resident Evil 4 was more action packed and did change the formula completely, but you were still alone facing hordes of enemies. The atmosphere was still very creepy and the locations were just spot on. Years later we are treated with Resident Evil 5 which was not scary at all but very intense. It continued the series with a great story but really didn't contribute to the horror aspect in which the games are known for. And now, just a couple of months away we are going to be treated with what seems to be the perfect balance between horror, action, story, and puzzle solving. Resident Evil is just a really amazing series with a perfect cast of characters.

Some honorable mentions would be Gears of War, Mario, Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto, and Metroid.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
I never thought that so many people would love ZELDA games on a ZELDA website... :rolleyes:

As for mine, you shouldn't be surprised if you know me:

1: The Legend of Zelda- Would I be on this site if I didn't like it?
-Favorite game: Wind Waker (will be updated once I finish SS... maybe)

2: Fire Emblem- I love the fact that no two playthroughs are ever the same. It's impossible to get the exact same results each time you play~
-Favorite game: Radiant Dawn

3: Kingdom Hearts- The story is so awesome (though confusing at times). Gameplay is also really great.
-Favorite game: Kingdom Hearts II

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom