• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Takeout Food/Fast Food?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Sorry if there is a thread similar to this....

Hi ZD...Simple thread! What is your favorite Takeout food/fast food? My favorite would probably have to be KFC! Cant beat thier chicken and that gravy Mmm!

Last edited:

Mors

~Death~
I love Arby's, the roast beef is very tasty and the curly fries are great.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I eat at a local place called "Beef and Burger". I rarely eat at chains any more, but when I do, I guess I prefer Taco Bell and KFC.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm not a big fan of fast food places. McDonald's is okay once in a while, but they're not that great. Burger King is just awful, and Wendy's is pretty meh. I'm not a big fan of KFC or Taco Bell either. The only takeout places I like are the local ones in my area, specifically one called Steakworks. They make god-tier BLTs, and their french fries are fantastic. That's about all I'll order from them, though. Other great places include FiveGuys and Charcoal Pit. Both places make fantastic burgers, and FiveGuys' fries are the best. But Charcoal Pit makes the best burgers I've ever tasted. Although, Charcoal Pit is more of a restaurant than a fast food place.

Joy

The Sexy One
I don't eat st fast food restaurants. I don't really enjoy the food, it gives you spots and makes you fat.

Kazumi

chagy
I don't really like take-out very much, but if I do have to eat it then I really like Five Guys. Their burgers and fries are absolutely fantastic, even if they're a bit pricey (at least here in Canada). I usually on eat there when I go to the US though, which is probably a good thing. Other than that, I really enjoy most all take-out Chinese food, but if that's what I want to eat I usually just cook it myself.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Well, I love pizza, particularly from 2 places in my town, Luigi's and Milano's. Luigi's has a sourdough crust and its all around tasty. Milano's is the best in all categories except crust.

When my favorite pizza buffet closed, me and my friend who do baseball and brawl tohether switched to Little Ceaser's pizza. Quantity over quality apparently :dry:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Burger King, Jack-in-the-box, and Taco Bell are my favorite ones. I sometimes go there when we want to, but frequently as McDonalds. McDonalds has been the only Fast Food place to go because it's cheaper. I also like Wendy's, Chick-Fil-A, and Sonic, but I rarely go there.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
A&W. Best root beer served in the best way; best onion rings; amazing burgers.

theoathtoorder said:
schezwan chicken at the chinese take-out down the street

I'm pretty sure that should be spelt "Sichuan", like the Chinese province, or something else without an "sch" put together like that, and a "z" at the end of the first syllable...

In any case, that spelling isn't Chinese, or at least it isn't Mandarin.

"Schezwan" just looks and sounds German.

bunny

birb overlord
I'm not a huge fan of fast food joints because one, they're very unhealthy, and two, I just don't really like the food. However, there are a few places I'm all right with. I'm just gonna say it; in my opinion, Five Guys has the most amazing fries on this entire planet. I don't know if they all do this, but the one where I live gives you an entire huge freaking paper bag full of them. I never order anything other than fries from there because of how much they give you. So... much... amazingness... Of course I can never finish them all, so I usually split them with my sister. It's a pretty good deal, honestly.

I also enjoy Subway and Chick-fil-a. They're pretty much the only takeout restaurants that don't make me feel crappy after I eat there. Plus, the food is just sooooo good. :Q__

If I'm out with my mom, and she decides she wants to eat out at McDonalds or something, I'll probably just go with it, or I'll not eat anything. I don't like making more work for other people, so even though I don't like most fast food joints, I won't be a burden to anyone I'm traveling with. Just wanted to make that clear. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom