• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Steel Types

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
Hey, guys! So today I'm here to ask everyone about your favorite steel types. So what are your favorite three steel type pokemon. However, I also would like you to say what their moves are! For example, My three steel types would be Skarmory with Flash Cannon, Fly, Steel Wing, and X-Scissor, Ferrothorn with Power whip, Gyro ball, Curse, and Mirror shot, and Scizor with X-Scissor, Metal Claw, Steel Wing, and Flash Cannon. So, what are yours? Maybe you could even tell a story to tell how you came to like it? I'm egar to hear your opinions! :wave:

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
My two fav Steel types are definitely Excadrill and Empoleon with (ingame) movesets:
Excadriil: Earthquake, Rock Slide, Aerial Ace and X-Scissor
Empoleon: Surf, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam and Grass Knot.

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
I've only liked aron he's really cool and cute and mine has the moves: iron tail,steel claw,take down and
some thing else

Last edited:
I'd say my favorite Steel Type is Excadrill. With Swords Dance, Drill Run, Sandstorm & Rock Slide. Another Steel Type I like is Metagross, which has Psychic, Agility, Meteor Mash & Zen Headbutt.

The last Gen i played was gen 2 so i'm really limited, but i'm gonna say Steelix. Just because in what way can you make a giant angry snake made of rocks any scarier? Make it evolve into a giant angry snake made of steel!

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
My favorite steel-types are Scizor and Aggron. Scizor because his bug-steel typing lends himself resistant to all but fire and he's got a really cool moveset with X-Scizzor, Iron Head, Sword Dance and Night Slash, and also he just looks like a badass. Aggron because, again, he looks like a badass, I tought him Thunder making him an interesting foe to fight along with his other Steel-type moves, and I came to love him when I first went up against Rayquaza with all my team at level 45-ish, and he was the only one who could stand against him.

Metagross is my favorite steel type ;D
We go way back . . . ahh he holds a special place in my heart.

Not to mention, Metagross is my most powerful Pokemon in TWO games, Sapphire and Pokemon Colosseum. His Hyperbeam never fails as a 1 hit KO ^.^

Kirino

Tatakae
Steelix, Metagross, and Scizor. They're all Pokemon I use often. Steel type has such great Pokemon.

Dan

Steelix, I wanna run my finger over his steal <3 He's hotter than Hotty nearly.
ani208.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom