• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Sound.

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
The sound of mixing Macaroni and Cheese in a bowl. It just makes this cool squishing sound and it makes me laugh every time I eat it. Try it next time you guys eat a bowl of it, I guarantee you'll smile too. :D <- like that :P

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I have a special clock that makes nature sound that make it easier to go to sleep, and I really like the rain sound it makes. So peaceful...

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
The soft sound of a symphony, (specifically Zelda Reorchestrated), mixed with pen against paper. I love to write and listen to music at the same time. It's just heaven on earth for me.

I don't really have a particular sound that I like above all others. I loathed loud, cacophonous sounds, partially due to the fact that I have the odd ability to "taste" and "smell" them; many of the louder ones are unpleasant in that regard. For instance, the sound the letter "n" makes smells like sharp, stringent body odor; I'm not even kidding. The same could be said for quieter sounds, like crumbling paper, but to a lesser extent. Heck, I even hate the sound of my own voice, and I rarely talk in real life. There are even times when I wish I could put the world on mute. With all that said, it's quite obvious that I much prefer peace and quiet. I guess that sort of means my favorite sound are my own thoughts.

Further analysis indicates rain showers, thunderstorms, and light music also produce melodious sounds, neither of which is particularly my favorite, though...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That would be the sound of thunder and heavy rain while I lay in my bed or the sound of the wind and the waves hitting the rocks. And in music it would be the piano playing at the end of a song when all is quiet and the piano is still playing. I so love that

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
The sound of tortured screams... (Yeah, no... XD )

I think my favorite sound would have to be the sound of emptiness (yes, emptiness DOES make a sound). I like to stand in a big, empty room, all by myself, the kind of place where you could hear a single dust speck bump into another. The sound you hear in a place like that. THAT is my favorite sound.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
My favorite sound is the sound of heavy rainstorms. The greatest feeling of tranquility I ever have is when there is a downpour.

This is hard question...I'll have to think about it some more and post later.I'll go with a campfire for now...nothing else just a campfire and silence.

So I found out my favorite sound...A bike pedaling in the rain...I'm a bike courier so I love the sound of a bike and I love the sound of rain....

Sounds have a lot of meaning for me, and I love so many. The sound of rain on my umbrella is one I love… or just rain in any instance, and the approach of a storm. Wind in the trees and grass is always soothing, as well as the sound of wind chimes, since as my family has always kept several bells and chimes in our trees, it is a nostalgic reminder of home. I know that no matter how far away I may end up, I will always have home if I can hear wind chimes. I really enjoy falling asleep to the conversation of owls, too. Birds in general are my most favorite of creatures, so waking up to them in the morning and falling asleep to them at night makes me quite happy. Then finally among my favorite sounds is the ocean – especially if it’s a cloudy day and people are sparse, so you feel as if the place is yours, and the sounds were made for you.
I guess I have too many favorites…..

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Favorite sound? .... that's a weird question... I guess... I'll say the sound of a good Crash or Ride cymbol. Just the "CCHHH" noise of the crash makes me want to run to my drum set and rock out.

I also like the sound of a low bass guitar too...

But I guess if you want a sound sound... I guess I'll go with rain... or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom