• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Restaurant

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
I like.....
Frankfort, IL Culvers---> I always get their chicken....anyplace that has fried chicken is good.....
New Lenox, IL Chicago Dough---> They serve pizza....nothing better than pizza (or fried chicken)

Their are more locations than these, I just put the places I go to, and as far as I know their is only 1 more Chicago Dough

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
If anyone has been to Yankton, South Dakota, then you should know about JoDean's Steak House & Lounge. On Friday and Saturday evenings they have an all you can eat seafood buffet. Including crab legs, fried or steamed shrimp, walleye, catfish, oysters. Take your pick. I am not really into seafood that much, but shrimp is okay and I can never get enough crab legs. You can have as many as you want. It's the best place I've been. I never get my fill of crab legs. The rest of my family makes me leave before I can get the amount I want. But I always eat too much of it.

At other times, I'd say Pizza Hut. Like right now my microwave reached the end of its life so until I get a replacement, soon, Pizza Hut is what I eat, (as everything I have either has to be defrosted in a microwave or cooked entirely in one.)

S

ShadowMidna

Favorite restaurant? Now that's hard to choose! Here are some that I really enjoy!

Southouse-I like going to this place a lot because it's got this awesome salad bar.

Rick's Hogback Mountain BBQ-The owner does some really delicious BBQ. But now he's closed until after Memorial Day.

The Real Deal-Possibly the best Philly cheese steak ever. But they are just huge!

Clock Restaurant-It's a chain of restaurants, with yummy Greek food, plus hamburgers.

K

kalikid98

my favorite resturants to eat in is the rainforest cafe it looks EPIC inside.but fav fast food is jack in the box. 1_1246582950_1_rainforest-cafe.jpg

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
In'n'Out, the best burger joint ever created, but you'll only find it in California, and there's a few in Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. I haven't eaten there in years, though, now that I live in the South:(. As for nicer restaurants, I love The Olive Garden and Red Robin.

Beeker

Wild Card
Considering there is quite a number of tourists in my town, there's a whole bunch of big chains. There's a street no far from my house that's pretty much the "fast food street" With McD's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, you name it. And in the past year,year and a half, the number of IHops has been growing.

But one of my favourite restaurants is a local one called the Queen's Coach. I go occaisonally, but when I do,it's for breakfast, which is amazing.:love:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
My favorite restaurant is one in the next town over, called Boyds. The food there is absolutely wonderful! The place has a really good vibe about it, the staff are friendly and there's always a huge variety of things available.

My favorite Fast Food restaurant is Burger King.

C

Chuck Taylor

Mcdonald's! And maybe Pizza hut (I don't really like pizza that much).

I prefer to eat at Cafe's. Here in England we have chippy's (Chip shop/French fries), I occasionally get something to eat from there. Speaking monthly of course.

O

Oihana

La Cocina Mexican restaurant
Moe's Southwest Grill
Pete's Famous in Rhinebeck NY
Golden Corral

The first two are mexican places which I LOVE
Pete's is a diner.
Golden is an all you can eat buffet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom