• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Region NOT Seen in the Anime?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
*For a full list of Pokémon regions, feel free to click here.

Okay, let me explain this a little bit. A lot of us already know the major regions that we've seen throughout the anime (and some games): Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and soon, Kalos. That being said, there are still a multitude of regions that are often overlooked. Many of these regions appear in spin-off games, for example: Orre, Oblivia, Almia, Fiore, and Ransei. My question to you is, out of all the regions that have not been featured in the anime, which is your favorite? Would you like to see such a region in a future installment? Why or why not? For the sake of this thread, please do not including Kalos in your response. Thank you, and feel free to discuss!

37IlY.png

Probably Oblivia. Its name alone is pretty neat, but I also like how it has been described as mysterious. It also bears so many interesting qualities such as its temples and worship of Arceus. For this very reason, I cannot wait to get my hands on the Pokémon Ranger games whenever I can...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kalos is my favorite region, just for its French-inspired themes sprawling the entire place. <3

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Orre has to be my favorite spin off region. It is just different a whole desert(or basically desert) region. Also I hope they make another game in this region.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
For me, I think it is the Sevii Islands.

I don't even know why. I mean, we have already had an island based region in the anime (Orange Archipelago). But there is something about the Sevii Islands that I love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom