• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

**Your Favorite Quotes**

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." -Wayne Gretzky

There fixed.

"I'll do it hard if you do it hard."

We're all hard here."

"Its like a drug deal."

These have been from friends I made at college, the first two were talking about the game dance central on the 360. The last one was said when me and 3 other friends went shopping and drove two seperate vehicles and when I moved my car near the other car, it looked like a drug deal.

"There is a lot to think about, but nothing to worry about." - Matthew Koepk

"Risk everything, regret nothing." - annonymous

"Love is feeling, feeling loved." - John Lennon

"Baseball is the only field of endavor where a man can succeed 3 times out of 10 and still be considered a great performer." - Ted Williams

"All you need is love, all you need is a job and a haircut." - Red from That 70's show

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although, if you can endure that pain, and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle... Yeah, a heart made Fullmetal."

~Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. -Virgil

Expect the worst, hope for the best. -I forget

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
"Revenge is a dish best served cold," -Khan, The Wrath of Khan (Star Trek II)

"What we have here is a failure to communicate," (say with nasally accent) Coolhand Luke

Harm: "Well, I thought it was pretty funny when you ducked under the table."
Mac: "I'm a Marine, Harm, Marines don't duck."
Harm: "What do Marines do?"
Mac: "They take cover, but they never duck."

-JAG

Also from JAG, :

Harm: "You need to stop finishing my sentences."
Mac: "Stop starting mine."

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
And they Die! - HCbaily
"I don't know why everyone Hates us, we just want to destroy everything," – John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) from the Sex Pistols.
"Some are more Equal than others," Napoleon, from Animal Farm.
"if its too loud, your two old" Steven Tyler
"B*tches be Crazy" Philip DeFranco
"I start my morning with Folgers, and electroshock, i have painful memories i would like to block, I pack my nutcase, full of office supplies, and go to meetings with schools, who have the bodies of flies." Zant, from Zant's domain, by youtube user Xanauzumaki.

I've got a ton of favorite quotes, and I don't want to spam, or anything.
But my current favorite is,
"You are the energy, to which I move.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
this one i have tattooed on my back.
"A sacred burden is this life ye bear; look on it, lifet it, stand up and walk beneath it steadfastly. fail not for sorrow, falter not for sin, but onward upward till the goal ye win." - Frances ann kimbel

and this is one that i am going to get on my side..
"when chirst said "I was hungry and you fed me", he didn't mean only the hunger for bread and for food; he also meant the hungar to be loved. Jesus himseld expirianced the lonelieness. he came amongst his own and his own recived him not, and it hurt him then and it has kept on hurting him. the same hunger, the same loneliness, the same haveing no one to be accepted by and to be loved and wanted by. every human being in that case resembles christ in his loneliness; and that's the hardest part, that's real hunger."
-Mother teresa

"All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
- Cave Johnson, Portal 2

I love this lemon rant. :lol:

Teron

van der Nguyen
"If all you have is power, you're powerless" — Cecil Harvey
"The more facilities, the less courage" (sorry for bad grammar) — Aleksandr Suvorov
"Two friends are worth the entire army" — Danny Milke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom