• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Your Favorite Powered Up Arrows!

What's your favorite powered up arrows?

• Fire Arrows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Arrows

• Light Arrows

• Total voters
My favorite elemental arrows are the Light Arrows. Light has always been my favorite special element, and fire and ice are just too typical, albeit extremely useful in the right situations. The Light Arrow is also the most potent in the series [if one excludes Silver Arrows].

Last edited by a moderator:

Pen

The game is on!
Fire Arrows!! They are the most basic ones out of the special ones, and they look really cool! I was a little disappointed when I learned that one couldn't use them in Twilight Princess, but at least they were used by the Bulblins. Now I really hope that they will appear in Skyward Sword! :bow:

For me its the Light arrows.
I just love how they sound when powered up.
And when you hit Ganon with them it has such an effect and the colour of the Light arrows is everywhere.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
I don't have all too much of a preference between the Fire and Light Arrows, but definitely the Ice Arrows are my least favorite.

They are awarded late in the game for a sidequest that isn't really worth the trouble to get them, and I never found myself using them, the only time I bother with the Ice Arrows is when I 100% it.

Between the Fire Arrows and the Light Arrows, I would say that I slightly prefer the Light Arrows.

Now, I love the Fire Arrows, they are great for purposes like the "light the torch with an arrow" puzzles, but they really aren't as epic as the Light Arrows.

The Light Arrows win for me if only because of plot and cool light effects upon impact.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Light arrows, please. I like killing things in one shot. I wish they'd allowed us to get it earlier in the game.....but that would be considered cheating........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom