• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your favorite Pokemon

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yes yes, we got a pokemon subforum and I can easily use the search button. But I'm lazy and thought: why not make a new thread?
So *drums roll* the question we all like to ask. the one thing we all like to know.... WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON AND WHY?
Mine is Hoopa. And why? Just because I like the lil thing and what he had to go through. I watched the movie about Hoopa and the clash of ages and liked him the most.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Rockruff.

He's the best puppy pokemon we've seen and I just love him so much.

9p1L7l9.png

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
Gengar, the original ghost Pokemon. Dream Eater was so satisfying to pull off. Moves it gets later like Destiny Bond and Curse only made it more awesome.

I used to like Haunter's design better, but Gengar got some extra style points after I learned about its congruency to Clefable's design.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
My absolute favourite is ninetails. I walked a vulpix miles to get one on pokemon go.
Closely followed by eevee and all the eveelutions

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
My favorite Pokémon is...

Dhelmise_(dream_world).png
Dhelmise! I'm usually quite enthusiastic about inanimate object Pokémon, and the concept of an anchor Pokémon is especially cool to me...even if Dhelmise is technically the algae and not the anchor itself, which in a way is even cooler.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My personal favourite Pokemon would be Zoroark. Not only is it one of my favourites design wise, I love using it in battle. My battling style is more about confusing the opponent than playing offensively, and Zoroark is great to use for some fun mind games (especially fun with a Shedinja hidden in your party, because nobody expects Shedinja to be used competitively).

Pikachu. I loved him from the 1st episode and I like his personality and also, his bonding and friendship with Ash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom