• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokemon Game

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Pokemon Red/Blue/Green

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pokemon Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Gold/Silver

• Pokemon Crystal

• Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

• Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

• Pokemon Emerald

• Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

• Pokemon Platinum

• Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

• Pokemon Black and White

• Pokemon Stadium

• Pokemon Stadium 2

• Pokemon Colosseum

• Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

• Pokemon Battle Revolution

• Other

• Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

• Pokemon X and Y

• Total voters

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I love Emerald! I think it will always be my favourite, simply because there is so much to do and catch. I love the Battle Frontier, and I love being able to catch both Groudon and Kyogre!
Also, Sapphire was my first Pokemon game, so playing Emerald for the first time was nostalgic for me!
Lastly, Rayquaza is my favourite Pokemon of all time, and it's the version mascot!

A

Aynde

I loved Ruby/Sapphire. Everything there is so bright and colorful, the plot moves along at a good pace, and it has my favorite male character design. I liked Ruby best because I owned it growing up, but now it's probably Sapphire, simply because I like the Team Magma outfits better and anyone who dresses like a pirate is obviously crazy enough to be the villain.

I'd like to have said Emerald... but the only version I've played was one of those Hong Kong knockoffs that I got one year by someone who didn't know better... and it soured the experience. Maybe one day I'll change my tune??

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
White 2 but since it isn't on the list, soul silver and heart gold. Waiting for remake of Ruby and Sapphire, if you can make pokemon follow you in that then it'll probably be my favorite as that is my favorite gen and the pokemon following thing makes the games so much better.

I loved gold Nd silver because it was what I spent most of my early years playing.... I had 14 lvl 100 dragonites...

U

Ultimapikachu

It was very hard to vote because there where so many good Pokemon games and some are the same like gold/silver from the Gameboy is the same games as Heartgold and Soulsilver. As some people i agree with mutiple answers and my vote whould have changed if i saw a Pokemon mystery dungeon game =P

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Ruby. Not only was it my very first Pokemon Game EVER. It was really fun, and the pokemon designs really appealed to me. Of course, I loved other designs from different games, but Hoenn's appealed to me the most. I loved everything about Ruby. Also, Steven is my favorite Pokemon Champion of all time. Other than that, yeah. Ruby was an amazing game.

Pokemon Yellow is my absolute favorite game in the franchise. You start off with Pikachu, and as you progress throughout the game, you get the other starting Pokemon naturally overtime, just like the show. And the first season was my favorite. It stayed original and had no additional gimmicks. And I could actually keep track and memorize all the Pokemon. Now, they're just rehashing the same idea over and over again. I still love the games, and I love some of the new mechanics they add into the games, but the core game play is the same. Regardless, they are all a ton fun, and if I had to choose a second favorite, it would have to be Pokemon Emerald. They added so much to that game that the original two of that generation didn't have, and the plot was even more epic because of those changes.

But yeah, Yellow was my first handheld game and my first Pokemon game. So to me it will always hold a special spot in my heart. I also liked Pokemon Stadium. That game had a ton to offer, and the fact that you can import your Pokemon from the first generation handheld games made it even better. My lineup was unbeatable. :D

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
For me it's kind of a weird situation. I loved the concept of XD and Colosseum, I loved Emerald and FireRed and I love all the DS ones. From a Nuzlocke standpoint, it'd be emerald. From a playing normally standpoint, it'd be Emerald or XD and Colosseum. From just sitting down and playing to pass time, Pearl and FireRed.

My favorite Pokemon game would have to be Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. One thing I love about this game is after you complete the Johto League, you go back to Kanto afterwards. That's enough of an explanation on why this game's my favorite in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom