• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokemon Game

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Pokemon Red/Blue/Green

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pokemon Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Gold/Silver

• Pokemon Crystal

• Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

• Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

• Pokemon Emerald

• Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

• Pokemon Platinum

• Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

• Pokemon Black and White

• Pokemon Stadium

• Pokemon Stadium 2

• Pokemon Colosseum

• Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

• Pokemon Battle Revolution

• Other

• Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

• Pokemon X and Y

• Total voters
pokemon black and white i just loved them the gameplay was the best the story was great and it was actually kinda difficult!

S

Syxx66

It was a tough choice between Black, Yellow, and Emerald, but I choose Yellow.

Diamond is the best in the trilogy, but Pearl is okay too.

S

StupidPuffSheep

Black. The story was far more in depth, and the characters were very lovable, some in a very unloving way. :P

A

Averi

Pokemon Yellow, def. I might be old school - but I still play it and love every playthrough. I'm very attached to the first generation in general; I feel like they have the best designs - I mean, the new gen has a pokemon that's a bad of garbage.. Oo; I'd like a modern-retro remake. I'd love an anime story-line rich remake with 2D graphics - with 3D layering for the 3ds.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I voted Platinum, since it was the first game I got a lv. 100 in, as well as the first one I actually wanted.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I grew up playing Gold version from the time I was 6 to the time I was 10, when R/S/E came out. Over those four years, I, without abusing the cloning glitch (save to trade a cloned Ho-Oh to my bro for a cloned Lugia when we failed to catch them, as well as the version-exclusives), completed the pokedex, found one of every Unown, took my team to contest (against people twice my age, once) and won, and generally pwned at the game. Let's just say that Gold version is my favorite for the nostalgia. For the game itself, it goes to Crystal. A mixture of G/S, which makes it awesome automatically, plus Lugia and Ho-oh are higher-leveled than normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom