• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokemon Cry (Cries)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So, which is it? How many do you have? I have a few that I will share with you.

Although there are many cries that I really like, these five are my faves.

NidoQueen
Flareon
Charizard
Ralts
Scizor

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Wow, not something I really bother to pay attention to. I guess I would go with either Dialga or Palkia's cry. They're.... different to say the least. Something about their cries is captivating, and makes me want to keep replaying it over and over again. Most legendary Pokémon have a great cry, actually, all Pokémon really do. If I had to choose a Pokémon with the worst cry, hands down it would be Arceus. I don't think I need to explain myself for that, listen to it for yourself.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I found Palkia's cry to be really cool. But my favorite is Buizel's cry. I mean, it's just so cute. :kawaii: Everything about Buizel is so cute! :kawaii: And that includes it's cry. I actually liked a lot of the Pokemon cries from Diamond/Pearl. More so than the other versions.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I found Palkia's cry to be really cool. But my favorite is Buizel's cry. I mean, it's just so cute. :kawaii: Everything about Buizel is so cute! :kawaii: And that includes it's cry. I actually liked a lot of the Pokemon cries from Diamond/Pearl. More so than the other versions.

Yep, cute Pokemon cries are always awesome. I guess I will add another that I left out, which I really like: Delcatty.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I really like Donphan's cry. Its so cool, I could listen to it all day.
I also like Totodile's cry and Charmander's cry.
I like Vulpix's cry too.

Dan

Charmander !
Hoothootand
Mantine
and of course...
pokemon_pokabu.png

this ****ing pig !

I didnt enjoy any of their cries but then i only played red/yellow and gold so...

Clefairy's cry i remember being cute
and Paras, Parasect and Mewtwo's cries stayed with me because they all sounded the same.

Hmm, well, I think Turtwig, Budew, Cherubi and Drifloon have really adorable cries, and they never fail to make me smile. Cherrim's sounds like something magical.... :P Also, I think Garchomp, Lumineon and Dialga have really facinating cries to me. For older ones, I like Geodude's. I like so many, though... although I'm afraid I didn't pay much attention to them until I played Diamond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom