• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokémon?

What generation is it in?

• First Generation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second Generation

• Third Generation

• Fourth Generation

• One of the new Japanese Pokemon

• Total voters
Cyndaquil.

Why? Cause he's cute, timid, and both of his evolutions are totally badass. Also, Typholosion was my first level 100 Pokemon.

Rayquaza FTW!!!!!!
Why? He's more epic than Arceus *puts up mirror sheild for saying that* Has an awesome moveset and has epic music. not to mention that he's one of the hardest legendaries to catch without a masterball adn you fight him at lvl 70

D

DJ Scruffy

2k26g4.jpg

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
hmmm. I don't have one favourite really. I have played the games in the Sinnoh league so my favourite starter is Torterra, powerful, strong, cool and grass moves are ace. Togekiss is really cool too, cute, funny and devious. I have my favourite of each type really. Fire...I like my rapidash, cute but deadly and I love horses. Water...my gyrados kicks butt! I love my gengar too! Using hypnosis then dream eater or sludge bomb usually works and if that fails then Destiny Bond always comes in handy...I have my Golem for the moves like rock climb, rock smash and things like that but I also use it for backup. I train my pokemon hard on my games but I like to think of it as a real life situation really so I don't go overboard on power, some people prefer all the legends like giratina and pokemon that are immensly powerful but I like playing like a real trainer would. :) But I actually can't pick a favourite easily. Maybe Gengar but that's without really thinking about it so I don't know. :xd:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Mudkip 4 srs. It's cute, and it evolves into Swampert. Swampert has excellent typeage and move pool and decent stats. It's the leader of my OU baton-pass party. Second-favorite is Absol for coolness. If I had to pick a legendary, it'd be Giratina.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
Legendary = Mew

Why? BECAUSE IT'S CUTE. And like the ultimate secret of Red/Blue/Yellow! Also it can learn ANY move :3 I'd like to see all the Mew Builds out there~

Non Legend = Espeon
I'm a sucker for Special Attackers. What can I say? And the colour Purple.

Gengar. Why? I've always been a fan of Ghost types, and Gengar is classically ghost. Poison are pretty coolstuff, too. If I remember correctly, it can learn some awesomesauce moves. And it looks like such a cute little goblin. ^_^

094Gengar.png

So mischievous.

J

Jacinda

en...en.:(:(:):)

i like it ..........................................

1191278_5.jpg30.........................oh..my god....................

1191278_5.jpg30.........................oh..my god....................

30....1191278_5.jpg.....................oh..my god....................

why?????????????????????????????????????????

why?????????????????????????????????????????

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I have to say either Cyndaquil or Torterra. Cyndaquil is cute, fluffy, warm, and DEADLY, and evolves into Typhlosion the baddest of the baddies. But Torterra was my first starter, and my first Lv.100, which was pretty sweet. I got him tricked out with Earthquake, Frenzy Plant, Hyper Beam, and Giga Impact, if memory serves. But it all went downhill for him when I lost my Diamond. I really can't decide.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I actually loved most fourth generation ones, so my overall favorite ,Glaceon, is one as well. My second favorite is Shaymin. The cuteness!!! :lol:
glaceon-1-1.gif
shaymin.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom